Ilaix Moriba

Bobo32

Trying to figure out what this kid is bringing up to the table. I dont see anything if you ask me. he seems very lost with no plan except playing it safe and when it matters there is no decision making. There are worlds between pedri and him and even pedri is still raw.

He assisted and scored in some of his first games. He is also looking angry sometimes and arguing with opponents? He is apparently physically strong and fast too (I saw him being bullied completely near the corner flag today)

I remain steady in my view of this player since his first 45 minutes - not someone for Barcelona in the long run. I could se him end up like Pogba did for United (or Fabregas for Barcelona), and be brought back in 10 years after succeeding elsewhere. But Pogba showed much more in his first appearances for United than Ilaix did for Barcelona.

Bobo32

Didn'tt this kid just turn 18? You guys need to chill out.

:lol:

I agree to some degree, I could very well be wrong, he could change or be having a bad half a year not showing his true level yet.

Those hyping him are most in need of chilling out though.

cro-man

Didn'tt this kid just turn 18? You guys need to chill out.

:lol:

He does get a lot of playing time and also in important games. The question is why? What does he to deserve it? He is too raw and i dont see why he is involved so much. A young age doesnt mean much these days. Look at pedri. There are worlds between those two and pedri is also raw.

People are jumping too early on those hype trains.

Last edited:

Porque

If Barcelona B do get promoted to Segunda then he can be one of the main beneficiaries.

Train with the first team and play with the B team, and take it slower with the first team with someone like Wijnaldum offering experience.

Pedri had 40+ games in the second division last season.

jairzinho

He does get a lot of playing time and also in important games. The question is why? What does he to deserve it? He is too raw and i dont see why he is involved so much. A young age doesnt mean much these days. Look at pedri. There are worlds between those two and pedri is also raw.

People are jumping too early on those hype trains.

Kid is still raw i agree but he gained Koeman's trust with some good performances. Scored a golazo against Osasuna and could have won the game against Madrid. Last two games though he hasn't done much at all. Was invisible against Granada, today aswell he had little impact.

Edit: Granada

Last edited:

Raketa10

He was bad in the last two games but he is only 18. This is his first season in senior football so we should all relax a bit.

Messi983

If Barcelona B do get promoted to Segunda then he can be one of the main beneficiaries.

Train with the first team and play with the B team, and take it slower with the first team with someone like Wijnaldum offering experience.

Pedri had 40+ games in the second division last season.

I'm sure he'll be a full time member of the first team next year.

Andresito

Staff member
Koeman is trying to shoehorn him in, even if he doesn't deserve it yet. Can't force a player to develop.

Feel really bad for Puig tbh. Deserves more minutes.

BarcaOG

Banned
Koeman is trying to shoehorn him in, even if he doesn't deserve it yet. Can't force a player to develop.

Feel really bad for Puig tbh. Deserves more minutes.

Same with Pedri, who has also been lackluster lately. Both should rest so that Puig can get some minutes...

Home of Barca Fans