Erling Braut Haaland

mc_lovin

I am a bit worried that Laporta is obsessed with him. I for one cant stomach another 120ME+ (conservative estimate)+500K/week wages Galactico signing.

Would rather see us go the talent route for now (40ME signings at most).

Sterlingfan2000

Mino Raiola (agent Erling Haaland): "Haaland to Bar?a? It's complicated because of their critical Financial Situation but not impossible. " [as]

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Mino Raiola (agent Erling Haaland): "Haaland to Bar?a? It's complicated because of their critical Financial Situation but not impossible. " [as]

not impossible? thought its impossible because of our financial situation but if we can give some players to reduce the transfer fee im happy. Why not giving them Dembele back ?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
not impossible? thought its impossible because of our financial situation but if we can give some players to reduce the transfer fee im happy. Why not giving them Dembele back ?

For starters, Dortmund is not a waste basket where you can just dump players you don't want. Also, the Fat Rat was probably referring to wage and agent fee demands too.

I don't want us to succumb to the Fat Rat's and Haaland's demands and mind games. He might not even be a good fit.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bigger chance Dembele turns into Ronaldinho than him returning to Dortmund.

Doubt Dembele want to go there and doubt Dortmund would take him back after what he did when we signed him.

Morten

Bigger chance Dembele turns into Ronaldinho than him returning to Dortmund.

Doubt Dembele want to go there and doubt Dortmund would take him back after what he did when we signed him.

Dortmund would probably take him back for a reasonable fee, he may not be anything special, but more than good enough to run over your average Bundesliga team.

He is a firing monster, a tireless player with a strong physicality, and high scoring stats.
He would be the perfect partner for Messi, for the two next seasons.
A monster linking with a genius, that would be fun ! :cheers:

Morten

We should sign Haaland: because it would be a perfect answer for our squad needs + Madrid will lose a serious weapon to strenghten their attack too.

Of course you should, have fun going broke over Raiolas and Haalands father increasingly ridiculous demands though.

Of course you should, have fun going broke over Raiolas and Haalands father increasingly ridiculous demands though.
Paying 120-150 to get Haaland among all the competition is worth it. I see it as an investment, not just a paiement.
And we can sell some players to cover the fees (coutinho, umtiti, griezmann or dembele, and maybe trincao if we get 50 million). Getting Aguero for the bench, and another cheap signing in midfield, getting back Emerson and selling Roberto to Lyon or Roma, getting Garcia as CB for free.. This is how you optimize your management. Keep only those who will be worth it; who will bring a return on investment. Haaland seen from that perspective is a sure-value !

Morten

Paying 120-150 to get Haaland among all the competition is worth it. I see it as an investment, not just a paiement.
And we can sell some players to cover the fees (coutinho, umtiti, griezmann or dembele, and maybe trincao if we get 50 million). Getting Aguero for the bench, and another cheap signing in midfield, getting back Emerson and selling Roberto to Lyon or Roma, getting Garcia as CB for free.. This is how you optimize your management. Keep only those who will be worth it; who will bring a return on investment. Haaland seen from that perspective is a sure-value !

Oh, you think thats the extent of dealing with the likes of Raiola?
Well, i wont spoil the surprise for you.

Dortmund got Haaland for 25 million only. So if the german club sells him now for 110 million, they already made a good value.
I can see us pay 110 for dortmund + 25 for raiola + 5 for the player's family = a total of 140 M. It would be a decent price for all parties.
Don't forget that the relation between raiola and laporta is so good, and that will help us in the deal.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans