49 Ferguson (1974-2013)
36 Lucescu (1979-now)
35 Stein (1960-1985)
33 Lobanovskyi (1969-2002)
30 Guardiola (2008-now)

[tw]1386374387104981000[/tw]

Andresito

Staff member
Coached Barca, Bayern, City. Really tough to win trophies.

Mourinho coached Porto, Chelsea, Inter and Madrid, over a longer time span and still has less trophies.
Ancelotti coached most of Europe's giants and also has less.

Pep's Barca stint gave him the opportunity to coach whatever team he wants in the world which might be seen as easy. But he's delivering compared to other coaches who have declined. He's well worth his hype. Don't see why he'd pick a shitty club when he doesn't have to. Not like Mou and Ancelotti are where they are because they want to, it's because they haven't been able to keep up.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Mourinho coached Porto, Chelsea, Inter and Madrid, over a longer time span and still has less trophies.
Ancelotti coached most of Europe's giants and also has less.

Pep's Barca stint gave him the opportunity to coach whatever team he wants in the world which might be seen as easy. But he's delivering compared to other coaches who have declined. He's well worth his hype. Don't see why he'd pick a shitty club when he doesn't have to. Not like Mou and Ancelotti are where they are because they want to, it's because they haven't been able to keep up.

This! I knew when bayern fans were happy that ancelotti came in 16/17 but after a few months all of them wanted pep back. Pep puts the gameplay of his club always on a new level, something which ancelotti or Mou cant do anymore.

BarcaOG

Banned
loooool 'coached barca, bayern and city'

because all the mastermind setien had to do was step into the job and BAM! automatic title

..right?

Andresito

Staff member
Gary Neville: "Manchester City may have the greatest manager of all time. We'll look back in 10, 15, 20 years' time? just the way he's infiltrated countries, dominated football but also influenced others, I don't think I've ever seen it..."

Actually insane how Pep's football affects a whole country. Did it in Spain, Germany and now in England.

Home of Barca Fans