Ronald Koeman

Messigician

Some people don't get the state of the club. Barca is so broke that it could end up as f* Rangers. Glory days are over.

Highest revenue in the world for football, most valuable sports team in the world.

Stick to buying PSG jerseys mate, you don't know what you're talking about

JerseyAddict

Highest revenue in the world for football, most valuable sports team in the world.

Stick to buying PSG jerseys mate, you don't know what you're talking about

Highest revenue on paper, most valuable team on the paper. You trully believe our players are worth what you see on the paper? You are delirious. Barcelona is sticking with Perez to the last because we swim in money? Barcelona is is huuuuge debt. And even children know this. Reprograming the debts with another credit and sellling few broken players won't help a lot.
People were callin CDR MickeyMous trophy just 2 years ago. Look at them now. I am realistic. Wishing for UCL every year... it was 6 years ago... 6 years.

What PSG jersey do I have? Listen to me child, YOU don't have a clue and trashtalk as always. And I am not your MATE, save that to your drkining buddies. I am not even your friend.

Messigician

Highest revenue on paper, most valuable team on the paper. You trully believe our players are worth what you see on the paper? You are delirious. Barcelona is sticking with Perez to the last because we swim in money? Barcelona is is huuuuge debt. And even children know this. Reprograming the debts with another credit and sellling few broken players won't help a lot.
People were callin CDR MickeyMous trophy just 2 years ago. Look at them now. I am realistic. Wishing for UCL every year... it was 6 years ago... 6 years.

What PSG jersey do I have? Listen to me child, YOU don't have a clue and trashtalk as always. And I am not your MATE, save that to your drkining buddies. I am not even your friend.

Woah Barca aren't as good as we used to be shocker.

Guess it means we will end up like Rnagers. Very high IQ poster here.

Fool

Catta

Bobo hating on Koeman just because he doesn't give chances to his lover boy Puig. Pathetic, how this troll is still not banned.

Some people would rather see Barca play sterile football and lose, if they favorites play every minute.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Lenglet and Araujo fuckups made the game more closer that it should be. That was not on Koeman.

I love Mingueza but if he talked back to Koeman it's his own fault.

Horatio

You're welcome
Koeman got a tad emotional there but the man bleeds blaugrana.

Could be it is an accumulation of things that triggered him and took it out at Mingueza which he shouldn't have.
For one, wouldn't be surprised if he is completely done with the easy giveaways by defense.
Lenglet and Araujo almost cost us here but latter fixed his error with sublime goal.

Hope things get resolved.

Porque

If we continue with this back 3 then we need a damn good ball playing CB and an intelligent ball playing DMC.

Can Pique/Busquets manage another season?

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Koeman: "Mingueza's substitution wasn't for my anger. It was to have Frenkie on the right and also to give Umtiti minutes."

source.gif

Bobo32

If we continue with this back 3 then we need a damn good ball playing CB and an intelligent ball playing DMC.

Can Pique/Busquets manage another season?
I'm sure they can!
Don't know what role Garcia can play, and Frenkie can play CB as well. Let's see if Mingueza plays more too, I think he's decent enough on the ball.
Koeman: "Mingueza's substitution wasn't for my anger. It was to have Frenkie on the right and also to give Umtiti minutes."

source.gif

:messi:

Porque

I'm sure they can!
Don't know what role Garcia can play, and Frenkie can play CB as well. Let's see if Mingueza plays more too, I think he's decent enough on the ball.

With no transfer budget it definitely supports the argument for Eric Garcia at CB. I'm not sure of him on defence but Mingueza would help him alot.

Hopefully Nico can cameo for Busquets and even start a lower game or two.

Lastly Comas might be a nice option for Mingueza depth at RCB.

Prediction: our midfield and defensive line are going to get very La Masia'd over the coming seasons.

Might be good enough for LaLiga, but need signings for the ESL.

FinBarcelonafan

source.gif

Funny comment but Umtito was very good today. It's such a shame his career went to toilet. You can see his quality when he plays but physically done.

Home of Barca Fans