Ronald Koeman

FC B

Champions league was winnable for us this year.

All Koeman had to do was lose 2-0 to a shit Juventus and we would be in semis:)

I'm still upset over that and it had shaken my belief in Koeman.

Do you think Barca would've had Madrid's luck at the draws? Playing vs. Europa League PL teams all the way through the final? :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

You are still that stupid as to put on me claims I never said just because you think you know what I think? Go get a life then.

You said it last time in champions league thread ! And we got PSG without Neymar this season and still lost, if real would have got psg you would say they are lucky again :facepalm:

FC B

You said it last time in champions league thread ! And we got PSG without Neymar this season and still lost, if real would have got psg you would say they are lucky again :facepalm:

False. I never said Madrid won 4 out 5 CL throphies because of luck. It was a series of factors that lead them to do so, not only luck, obviously, not even Chelsea 2012 won it only due to luck.
Go search the message and quote it here or otherwise you are a pathetic liar who keeps putting words and claims into my mouth that I never said.

I said they are a lucky team in CL which they actually really are, having Europa League type of opponents (from PL standings as of now) till the final is quite lucky, you know? Do you understand that on the other side of the draw Bayern (the sextuple Bayern), PSG (who ultimateli KO'd them out) and City are playing against each other and most likely they've never made it into the final had they played vs. Bayern or PSG?

Oh, I see, now that I debunked your lie you start to eat shit of what you think I would've said had PSG KO'd Madrid, you are beyond disqusting!

Porque

Alot of unnecessary whispers ahead of a Cup final and whether Koeman stays or leaves. Typical Barcelona shooting themselves in their own feet.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

False. I never said Madrid won 4 out 5 CL throphies because of luck. It was a series of factors that lead them to do so, not only luck, obviously, not even Chelsea 2012 won it only due to luck.
Go search the message and quote it here or otherwise you are a pathetic liar who keeps putting words and claims into my mouth that I never said.

I said they are a lucky team in CL which they actually really are, having Europa League type of opponents (from PL standings as of now) till the final is quite lucky, you know? Do you understand that on the other side of the draw Bayern (the sextuple Bayern), PSG (who ultimateli KO'd them out) and City are playing against each other and most likely they've never made it into the final had they played vs. Bayern or PSG?

Oh, I see, now that I debunked your lie you start to eat shit of what you think I would've said had PSG KO'd Madrid, you are beyond disqusting!

If you are speaking about THIS season then yes, their way isnt difficult until the final but thats because they have been first in their group and its barca's fault that they lost to juve at home 0-3 and ended second so we could have also a ''lucky'' way. :facepalm:

FC B

If you are speaking about THIS season then yes, their way isnt difficult until the final but thats because they have been first in their group and its barca's fault that they lost to juve at home 0-3 and ended second so we could have also a ''lucky'' way. :facepalm:

I'm speaking of this season now but it also happend before. In 2015-2016 CL season for instance they drew one after another Europea League level opponents (and if I remember correctly the draw was made after each KO round) the likes of Roma who finished 3rd in Serie A that season, the mighty Wolfsburg who finished 8th that season in Bundesliga, and City who if I'm not mistaken was at their first CL semifinal experience and finished 4th in PL that season whilst on the other side of the draw, much like this season Juve, Bayern, Barca and Atletico were fighting against each other.

Madrid also happend to be second in the group and not be paired with the hardest of opponents. I really hope you keep facepam yourself for what enormities you write here or otherwise you seem like a lost case.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I'm speaking of this season now but it also happend before. In 2015-2016 CL season for instance they drew one after another Europea League level opponents (and if I remember correctly the draw was made after each KO round) the likes of Roma who finished 3rd in Serie A that season, the mighty Wolfsburg who finished 8th that season in Bundesliga, and City who if I'm not mistaken was at their first CL semifinal experience and finished 4th in PL that season whilst on the other side of the draw, much like this season Juve, Bayern, Barca and Atletico were fighting against each other.

Madrid also happend to be second in the group and not be paired with the hardest of opponents. I really hope you keep facepam yourself for what enormities you write here or otherwise you seem like a lost case.

If you would read my posts you would have know that i already said 15/16 was lucky for them. 18/19 we got the mighty Lyon, Manu, Liverpool who was known as choker until they faced us and in final we would have got the mighty tottenham and we still lost.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

Let’s hope.

15478365002914.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's a must-win game tomorrow. Cannot let those Basque farmers treat us like shit in another final.

mc_lovin

Losing against Bilbao would be game over for me. Against Real, okay, you can lose. They have more quality and a team that makes sense. But against Bilbao in a final?! Really hope we are convincing, because I like Koeman.

FinBarcelonafan

Losing against Bilbao would be game over for me. Against Real, okay, you can lose. They have more quality and a team that makes sense. But against Bilbao in a final?! Really hope we are convincing, because I like Koeman.

True. He lost every big game and if he loses this too, he is done. I think he improved the team and got most out of it but it isn't enough.

Home of Barca Fans