Ilaix Moriba

serghei

I like him, but imo he is an offensive player, with minimal contributions in the playmaking department. More a player that will get to the end of chances than create them.

Still, good presence in the box, and he knows how to shoot, which is tending to be a rarity among La Masia players.

mc_lovin

I like him, but imo he is an offensive player, with minimal contributions in the playmaking department. More a player that will get to the end of chances than create them.

Still, good presence in the box, and he knows how to shoot, which is tending to be a rarity among La Masia players.

I know I will get crucified for this, but I see a lot of Busquets in him, so I would naturally disagree with you on the playmaking front :p

FinBarcelonafan

We shouldn't sign Wijnaldum. He is as low as Busi and Pedri. We need more physical midfield.

Moriba seems perfect for us in terms of physicality and movement. He can also offer threats outside the box. I like it a lot!

Bobo32

I know I will get crucified for this, but I see a lot of Busquets in him, so I would naturally disagree with you on the playmaking front :p

I don't think he resembles Busquets at all, but I heard Busquets used to be his idol.
"He was born with a great physique and a sense that Busquets was great. And that was all his patrimony"

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Showing he belongs. Eager to see more.

Oh and I liked how he got in Casemiro's face. Still a boy but does not give a fuck because he knows he is a physical beast. :lol:

Last edited:

serghei

Yea, kid was good. Too bad Koeman starts Busi and Pedri who have a combined top speed of 20km/h whenever humanly possible.

Porque

Technique on the chest then high-volley while being pressured was something else. Deserved his Clasico moment purely on fluidity of that whole motion.

Last edited:

BarcaOG

Banned
really really excited about this player. i love strong DMs...why busi (2015 and before) is one of my all time fav players

Gari

EyuFP2vW8AAQJfD

The look on Ilaix Moriba's face toward Gil Manzano

Home of Barca Fans