Real Madrid

mesiesta

Apparently they won 4 matches against Barca and ATM this season, right? And they are close to semis in CL. Their season looks now very good on paper.

Birdy

Imagine thinking Zidane is a bad manager. Ignore his trophies for a second: look at what he is doing with the resources (and injuries) he has. Just take the L man.

Wtf?

So after the last 15 years of tactical revolutions and transformations in the history of the sport,
now in 2021 you rate as no1 quality of a coach how well he is utilizing his resources?

No need to bother answering that at all...

You're clowning yet again. Plan was fantastic and nuanced to start with and got unfortunate with several injuries throughout the match. Fede tracking to RB, Vini dropping into central areas, both hitting half spaces on the counter. Great preparation

Enlighten me as to where nuance lies?
In instructing Fede to track to RB?
or in instructing Vini to hit the half space on the counter?

Again, tell me what more or what less the Valladolid manager did a week ago, in an identical approach against Barca

KingLeo10

Wtf?

So after the last 15 years of tactical revolutions and transformations in the history of the sport,
now in 2021 you rate as no1 quality of a coach how well he is utilizing his resources?

Again, tell me what more or what less the Valladolid manager did a week ago, in an identical approach against Barca

Easily the most pretentious poster on here, considering Bobo is actually a troll.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Wtf?

How did you manage to spin Zidane?s credentials as just utilizing resources well? :lol:

KingLeo10

Reported.
You better cut stalking my activity here.

It's not stalking when you're the latest post in a thread, which shows up on the left hand side of the home page :lol:

But truly, your standard response to any differing opinion is that others know less and that you're privy to "15 years of tactical revolutions and transformations in the history of the sport". It's an insufferable attitude to have.

BarcaOG

Banned
It's not stalking when you're the latest post in a thread, which shows up on the left hand side of the home page :lol:

But truly, your standard response to any differing opinion is that others know less and that you're privy to "15 years of tactical revolutions and transformations in the history of the sport". It's an insufferable attitude to have.

dont u worry kingleo10 i have ur back!!!!1

esp now that wolfe betrayed his own >.>1!!

BarcaOG

Banned
wolfe i have updated my signature and location after the red wedding and order 66 and et tu, brutus, that u have pulled on the Wolfe de Amigos club

this is worse than when figo signed for real

KingLeo10

wolfe i have updated my signature and location after the red wedding and order 66 and et tu, brutus, that u have pulled on the Wolfe de Amigos club

this is worse than when figo signed for real

I haven't been keeping up with this. What happened, dawg? :pique:

BarcaOG

Banned
I haven't been keeping up with this. What happened, dawg? :pique:

it is frankly terrible Kingleo and i am having Vietnam war flash backs and PTSD just thinking about it :sad:

basically i asked wolfe what his issue with Tomas Roncero is and he point blank directly IGNORED me

as you can imagine this has been a catastrophe for the wolfe de amigos club of solidarity and friendship and brotherhood

what we have here is nothing less than anakin skywalker killing obi wan kenobi

Joan

Wtf?

This elitism has no ground. And only because you don't like the way they play and prefer different style.

There's popularity and joy of wathing and there's winning on the other side. These modern transformations are often implemented to inhance the former.

Home of Barca Fans