Real Madrid

El Gato

Villarato!
It was a joke post, as an answer to Mortens troll post. :lol:

Also you shouldn't take the relegation candidate teams lightly, at seasons end, those are usually hard games.

Was kind of the point. Basically Barca has a technically 'easiest' schedule as playing mostly mid-table teams who would be difficult to get relegated and who have no chance at European football.

Vilarrubi

A Real Madrid source: "Kylian Mbappe is our main priority this summer. For him, we'd pay €150M, but not for Haaland." @lequipe

Let’s go. Team Haaland :boss:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Don't know how true this is, but likely they will only be able to afford one of them, not both, even if Mbappe were to come to them for free next year.

To me picking Mbappe is a wise decision for them, even though Haaland suits them as well.

khaled_a_d

Don't know how true this is, but likely they will only be able to afford one of them, not both, even if Mbappe were to come to them for free next year.

To me picking Mbappe is a wise decision for them, even though Haaland suits them as well.

Even if they can afford both, I highly doubt both player want to be in same team rather than having their "own" team and compete against each other.

serghei

If Madrid win this CL, Benzema becomes the best no9 of his generation imo (last decade). Overtakes both Suarez and Lewandowski. 5 CLs being a big part in all.

Home of Barca Fans