Sergio Busquets

Joan

Played like prime Busi today. Back 3 protects him better, but he still will be destroyed against opponents better than Sevilla.

That's a step forward if they can move it onto Sevilla's level. I'm afraid it would be worse if Sevilla pressed.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Credit to Busi. His best match in a while and maybe the best player on the pitch.
Not only because he played in a different setup but also because he was flawless individually.

Rory

He had a very good game tbf. Only once or twice did he do that silly high pressing where he ends up out of position.

vuji_31

Great game.

Reminded us why he was so important to our team.

It seems like this formation is better for most of our players.

Windhook

Are you a Barca fan?

Yes. I've been a Blaugrana for the past 27 years of my life.

As I said in the General match thread, Busquets was good due to the low tempo of the game and Koeman's more defensive approach. You don't believe that prime Busquets is back all of sudden, do you?

Sevilla didn't play well today because Koeman surprised everyone with this 3-5-2.

Bobo32

I have to report that I wasn't more impressed with him today than I've been before.
But I am happy to see that several posters liked his game today, even though it was against a slightly stronger side.
It would be interesting to me if you could point out more specifically what he did better today than before?

He had a very good game tbf. Only once or twice did he do that silly high pressing where he ends up out of position.
I think this is very much on instruction, he is doing this more under Koeman, and more in specific games (he also had more cover earlier seasons, when he did press oop)

Home of Barca Fans