Neymar Jr.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

We laughed at him but he won the battle with barca. While barca was humilated four times after he has gone, Neymar has played one cl final and elimate with his team us.

Rory

We laughed at him but he won the battle with barca. While barca was humilated four times after he has gone, Neymar has played one cl final and elimate with his team us.

If he doesn't win a UCL with PSG he is the most expensive flop in history. Not in terms of ability but in terms of impact. They were winning Ligue 1 without him.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Love this performance from Neymar. He was an one man army that match, Messi is the GOAT but since 2015 he couldnt break tight defences anymore in KO matches. With Neymar we would have won atleast one cl more. His transfer is a loss for both sides.

Richard.H

Love this performance from Neymar. He was an one man army that match, Messi is the GOAT but since 2015 he couldnt break tight defences anymore in KO matches. With Neymar we would have won atleast one cl more. His transfer is a loss for both sides.

Ya he really cared about the CL, gave his heart out for the Remontada vs PSG too. I hope I don't jinx it, but I don't see Neymar winning a CL with PSG. Too bad Neymar is such a greedy kunt

Horatio

You're welcome
If he cares about CL why he go to PSG?

Guy just loves drama and being dramatic. Thinks he is the protagonist of every story. Will cry if he thinks it makes sense.

Newcomer

If he cares about CL why he go to PSG?

Guy just loves drama and being dramatic. Thinks he is the protagonist of every story. Will cry if he thinks it makes sense.

When he is actually able to play (almost never), he isn't doing too bad with PSG in CL.

KingLeo10

[youtube]L1NnbkgkPZQ[/youtube]

Only he and R10 can score this type of goal. This cunt ruined his career (atleast until he wins a CL with PSG) and sent us spiraling into a decline with his move.

Richard.H

[youtube]L1NnbkgkPZQ[/youtube]

Only he and R10 can score this type of goal. This cunt ruined his career (atleast until he wins a CL with PSG) and sent us spiraling into a decline with his move.

That first half of the 15/16 was magical and the future looked very bright since Messi was out the entire time. I still don't understand what happened to make us play so stale after January.

KingLeo10

That first half of the 15/16 was magical and the future looked very bright since Messi was out the entire time. I still don't understand what happened to make us play so stale after January.

Both Neymar and Messi started playing the "Messi" role of dropping down to the midfield to build up the attack.

MSN was unstoppable when Neymar played the most advanced forward cutting in from the left, folding fullbacks and finishing chances. That Messi injury, Neymar realized he could be Messi and it ruined everything. It also didn't help Messi and Neymar aren't the type to thirst for another treble after already winning a treble. Which the CR7 era RM never had a shortage of.

vegitot

Both Neymar and Messi started playing the "Messi" role of dropping down to the midfield to build up the attack.

MSN was unstoppable when Neymar played the most advanced forward cutting in from the left, folding fullbacks and finishing chances. That Messi injury, Neymar realized he could be Messi and it ruined everything. It also didn't help Messi and Neymar aren't the type to thirst for another treble after already winning a treble. Which the CR7 era RM never had a shortage of.

Not even mention Neymar with his playmking style also limited Iniesta and Alba on the same flank. Also no surpirse we got destroyed by PSG and Juventus in 2016/17 season.

Home of Barca Fans