La Liga | Round 24: FC Barcelona - Cadiz 1-1

Laplacian

Rest him for what? La Liga is the only competition left, he'll probably play all the remaining games.

MATS; Dest, Mingueza, Lenglet, Alba; Ilaix, Pjanić, FDJ; Trincao, Messi, Braithwaite

Time for an aging GOAT Messi to come back and revive Barcelona for a massive winning streak, to clinch the title away from Atletico Madrid. Believe. No joke if that happens I'll probably cry.

bismp

MUST win game tommorow and on Wednesday. Both games on the Camp Nou against mediocre teams. If we win both games and manage to also beat Sevilla next week,then the league will be wide open.

JerseyAddict

MUST win game tommorow and on Wednesday. Both games on the Camp Nou against mediocre teams. If we win both games and manage to also beat Sevilla next week,then the league will be wide open.

I hope team shows up on the pitch. These are not PSG level ffs

FC B

Forget about CL and even about CdR and go full power for the league, this is the only realistic trophy they can grab hold on to this season imo.

Bobo32

I want to see Puig and Busquets, would rather not see Pjanic or Griezmann

2/4 decent
Let's hope to see Puig v Griezmann change in half time then...
Puig will probably be brought in together with Pjanic and Braithwaite with 10min to go...

pregra

Mental lineup. Pique, Busi, Dembele, Pedri etc should not play IMO. Shite game after game after game and no changes

Home of Barca Fans