Basketball/NBA

Richard.H

Harden played really well in his nets debut. 32 points, 14 rebounds, and 12 assists. Just Durant and Harden could probably be enough to grab the 1st seed in the East. Will be scary if Irving could control his mental problems and show up to practice/games

Last edited:

Hardy

Harden played really well in his nets debut. 32 points, 14 rebounds, and 12 assists. Just Durant and Harden could probably be enough to grab the 1st seed in the East. Will be scary if Irving could control his mental problems and show up to practice/games

better he does, don't think Nets now would have so much problem to trade him

Hardy

not so sure about this, Irving has been clowning around in the league for two years now. No contender team would be so enthusiastic to sign him.

well, unless he has some no trade clause in his contract they can send him wherever they want, pretty sure there are teams that would take him anyway even if he's a certified idiot, not necessarily contender team.

Mitchell1978

Wouldn't the Nets be better of trading Kyrie for some depth and defence, with Durant and Harden they already got all the iso scoring they need, and in terms of courtvision Harden is much better.

FCBfan22

The smartest move for Nets would be trading Kyrie for 2 good defenders.

I can see them winning the league if they do that.

Richard.H

MJ at 50 > Lebron

Nah what Lebron is doing is quite special. The guy is still incredibly athletic at age 36. This is nothing to gloss over. If he doesn't suffer some bad injury (ACL, etc.) he could legit play until 40. He is more in shape at his age than rookies and sophomores in the NBA. That in itself is incredible. If he gets another ring, there is serious GOAT arguments to be made for him. If he gets a 6th ring, then no doubt in my mind he is better than MJ.

Richard.H

nets defense is an embarrassment, an insult and a disrespect to the game of basketball.

I had to double check the score yesterday to make sure it wasn't a double or triple OT game. Losing 149- 146 is an insane score, especially against a horrible team like the Wizards. That last play was hilarious with them giving up back to back 3 pointers on the Wizards possession :lol:

Found a gif (too big to embed for the forum): https://i1.lensdump.com/i/0hA5Ko.gif

Last edited:

Mitchell1978

Nikola Jokic is really really good, averaging 26,8 PPG - 11,8 RPG - 8,6 APG on 57 % FG

Just destroyed the Jazz

Better then Luka this season

Home of Barca Fans