Kylian Mbappé

Daisymorr

I pretty sure there is no chance we can afford him in the next few years so I would prefer to see him go to the PL. Liverpool or City to see him tested week in week out and not coasting in the French league. Clearly an amazing talent but will never get recognition if he stays in France.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Just watching PSG match, Mbappe cant dribble in tight spaces, has an average first touch and bad finishing (last matches). Lets hope that Madrid buys him and we get Haaland.

serghei

same. all day. mbappe is kind of a better dembele: great acceleration but rather poor touch (this season anyway)

Profile wise, Mbappe could be a Bale repeat. La Liga is not a very open, end to end league. Plenty of cagey games with teams sitting deep. Mbappe hates that. He would fit them well for CL, much like Bale did.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Profile wise, Mbappe could be a Bale repeat. La Liga is not a very open, end to end league. Plenty of cagey games with teams sitting deep. Mbappe hates that. He would fit them well for CL, much like Bale did.

I dont even know if he will reach Bale level at madrid, atleast Bale had a very good finishing, cant say that about Mbappe. He is the ultimate counter attack player as he is fast as fuck but thats it.

serghei

I dont even know if he will reach Bale level at madrid, atleast Bale had a very good finishing, cant say that about Mbappe. He is the ultimate counter attack player as he is fast as fuck but thats it.

Hmm, he would still be a dangerous player who can do a lot of damage. But yea, not the total package at all. Since the World Cup in 2018 he has added absolutely nothing to his game. If anything he probably picked some bad habits at PSG. Wouldn't be the first player affected by stardom getting to his head.

BarcaOG

Banned
Hmm, he would still be a dangerous player who can do a lot of damage. But yea, not the total package at all. Since the World Cup in 2018 he has added absolutely nothing to his game. If anything he probably picked some bad habits at PSG. Wouldn't be the first player affected by stardom getting to his head.

being a young player with tons of potential is at PSG of all clubs cant help. with their player-centred approach (no discipline, accepting any and all behaviour from the superstars etc) it probably will hurt (and perhaps has already hurt, given this season) his development.

i remember Sir Alex once talking in an interview about how his staff at United managed all the youngsters they signed. really preparing them for a professional life. that's the sort of nurturing players like mbappe need. Neymar's example is really bad for him

Newcomer

Yup, Mbapp? has been pretty bad since the end of last season already.

He is facing some criticism right now because of his hype and the way he sees himself as better than he is.

Given the choice, i think any team should go for Haaland over Mbapp?. Haaland is already a good 9 while Mbapp? doesn't really like to play there due to the lack of space and he is a problem when he plays as a winger when he doesn't trackback. His best position is still as a second striker. Haaland is also more deadly than Mbapp? who misses too much for a guy so compared to the greatest players.

Overall, Bar?a should be happy with the UCL draw. They'll clown PSG once again.

Home of Barca Fans