Martin Braithwaite

Andresito

Staff member
He loves the club, probably makes more money than he ever will, and knows his potential next club won't even come close to Barca level.

And on top of that he actually gets plenty of playing time because of his (in this current team) unique play style. It'll be hard to convince him to move. If I was Braithwaite I wouldn't leave at this point either.

JerseyAddict

He loves the club, probably makes more money than he ever will, and knows his potential next club won't even come close to Barca level.

And on top of that he actually gets plenty of playing time because of his (in this current team) unique play style. It'll be hard to convince him to move. If I was Braithwaite I wouldn't leave at this point either.

Amen. He would be insane to leave. This is "the best days of my life" song in real life. This is something for him to remember at. He would be nuts to leave.

CatalinR10

So when is this guy supossed to score as much as Messi , especially when Messi doesn't play ? Do we need to wait more or ?

Last edited:

cro-man

Sometimes a proper striker is needed so i understand why he is on the field. Just having a proper striker can make a difference but god is he awfull. He is really trying but he is just way too bad for playing here.

malvolio

Wolverhampton just took Willian Jose on loan with option to buy for 20mil.

A much better striker than Bumwaite, that we should have bought instead of the dane

freetocan

I feel so sorry for this guy but he is nowhere. He is trying to play something but has nothorizont, no placement, no shot, nothing. Very strange that a team as big as Barca can COUNT on this guy. Just ridiculous. Very very poor transfer job has been done in the past at Barca by bringing in this guy together Griezman. It is a tone waiste of money on them.

Enjoy Laudrup

6 goals and 2 assists overall in 1200 minutes. That is one goalinvolvement every 150 minutes, which is actually quite okay. The stick he is getting here is beyond words. He is no Suarez, Romario etc. but that was never to be expected. He was bought in a desperate situation to aid a wounded team, and that is exactly what he has done. I was extremely sceptical when he arrived, but he has surpassed my expections by far. His role is strange though. He is making deep runs to create spaces for other players and sees very little of the ball. He often disappears out of the games despite doing lots of important work. Braithwaite is playing a supporting role in the attack and would score more were the play focused on crosses into the box or counterattacks. That is not Koemans game and therefore Martin must do the fruitless hard work. I think he is doing that quite well. That said, he surely has his limitations. The attitude, the discipline and the hard work should be respected. He is giving his last for the shirt and Koeman is not playing him out of pity. That should not be ridiculed. To support the team is also to support the players going through an unsuccesful spell. Barca does need a better striker, but the market and the funds are limited. Braithwaite, Griezman, Dembele, Trincao and Konrad is what we've got right now. Get behind them.

Home of Barca Fans