Ronald Koeman

serghei

I like Tagliafico, but he's expected to develop in order to be a Barca level player and he's turning 28 in a few days. We should only be signing 28+ if they are already starter quality or very near that. If not, go for 26 and under.

JPM85

Nice. :cheers:

Yeah what I?ve seen of him mostly last year he was unreal. The whole Ajax team was tbf. Definitely convinced me we need him based on what you?ve said about how FDJ and him set up in midfield, I think a lot of people weren?t sure on how he?d fit in here.

What?s your thoughts on getting Suarez back? Seen more reports today, also a few Ajax fans on Twitter want him back.

Suarez is still good enough for the Micky Mouse competition the Dutch division is, but not good enough for the dynamic play of Ajax on CL level.
Rather see him retiring at Miami FC, he should know he is past his prime and just do a Henry.
Also his wages are way too high for Ajax

Messi983

Acc to De Telegraaf he's mostly interested in Tagliafico, Donny and Onana.

- Onana doesn't make any sense imo. MATS will renew and Onana is too good/expensive to be a backup
- I'd prefer to bet on someone like Estupinan over Tagliafico if we're looking for a new LB
- I could see Donny being one of Koeman's main targets

Tackle

Ronald Koeman:

"De Jong in his natural position? Yes, that's my idea. I attended a game this season and I thought to myself, that's not De Jong's position. I personally wouldn't have done that."

"When you invest in a very good player and paid a lot of money for him, you have to play him in his natural position. He'll play there at Barca, too. In that position is competition from other players and of course he has to work very hard."

"The same goes for Griezmann. He's not a winger. He needs to play in a position that's best for him."

"Knowing your players is the most important thing for a manager, and that all starts by playing players in their natural positions."

[nos]

:worthy:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
- Onana doesn't make any sense imo. MATS will renew and Onana is too good/expensive to be a backup
- I'd prefer to bet on someone like Estupinan over Tagliafico if we're looking for a new LB
- I could see Donny being one of Koeman's main targets

Yes, I would go for Dest over Tagliafico if we're going for one of their FBs as it seem like Barca are whoring Emerson out to AC Milan. Although I can see why Tagliafico could be an option given he's a more experienced player.

kattanib

Ronald Koeman:

"De Jong in his natural position? Yes, that's my idea. I attended a game this season and I thought to myself, that's not De Jong's position. I personally wouldn't have done that."

"When you invest in a very good player and paid a lot of money for him, you have to play him in his natural position. He'll play there at Barca, too. In that position is competition from other players and of course he has to work very hard."

"The same goes for Griezmann. He's not a winger. He needs to play in a position that's best for him."

[nos]

Koeman: "Knowing your players is the most important thing for a manager, and that all starts by playing players in their natural positions."

FinBarcelonafan

Ronald Koeman:

"Knowing your players is the most important thing for a manager, and that all starts by playing players in their natural positions."

[nos]

Our excoaches and management should read this.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
4684c3eee1c95106488493a18bfa77c6.gif

Jay Jay

Ronald Koeman:

[nos]

Holy shit, Goatman is maybe that man. He sees obvious things. Very good start. I hope he incorporates what he sees.

Devils

Playing De Jong in his natural position?

Ronald Koeman: Yes, that is what I have in mind. If you invest in a player then you must play him in his favoured position. The same applies to Griezmann too. He isn't a winger, and he must be played in a position he is used to."

aww yeah dawg. We have arrived.

Home of Barca Fans