New 2022-2023 Barca kits

JerseyAddict

Those above are Liga font.

The CL/Copa font looks even better:
medias

medias

CL font is 1000 better than LaLiga

I hope on line store will sell them. With players version of jersey.

JerseyAddict

You got an expensive season ahead? :lol:

Well, I count on some "christmas" sale ... If it is at lrast 20% I could pick up player versions of home and away. After that I always wait for "easter" time... Prices drop deep then so I can get more.

I would love to get at least 2 of each.

I got some luck with jerseys this season. The prices went down a lot. 70e for a players version were a jackpot.
But my wife suspects unusual quantity of boxes with jerseys. So I have to take care of that first. Some sort of atacking point. LOL

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I was thinking about pulling the trigger on a FdJ away kit, but that font is horrendous.

I have to find out if I can get the CL font anywhere here in Norway. The Norwegian Nike store don't even offer a customization option, so lame.

Andresito

Staff member
I was thinking about pulling the trigger on a FdJ away kit, but that font is horrendous.

I have to find out if I can get the CL font anywhere here in Norway. The Norwegian Nike store don't even offer a customization option, so lame.

Here you go https://store.fcbarcelona.com/en/p/CD4184-011

Orderded one myself on wednesday, still hasn't been shipped though.

JerseyAddict

Nike web shops are shit. In Croatia I can't get customization also. Their response to that was a lame "pre written" corporative shit.

I think it also against some EU policies about equal market.

But, thank God, now store.fcbArcelona.com is on line so the CL font is available. Before I had to order separate jersey and namesets and press it in shops in Croatia.

Vilarrubi

Can safely say that this seasons checked shirt was a curse and we should never move away from horizontal stripes again.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
New coach is great and all, but what we really need is some hard working guy like Kante in our shipping department. Ordered a kit 15 days ago, still hasn't been shipped. Shambles dawg.

It's not even orderable now https://store.fcbarcelona.com/en/p/CD4184-011

Bartomeu ripped me off my money bruh.

I placed my order on July 31st and was shipped on August 12th. It is actually a good sign that they are out of stock right now, meaning they have been selling like hot cakes.

I hope you will receive yours soon.

Andresito

Staff member
I placed my order on July 31st and was shipped on August 12th. It is actually a good sign that they are out of stock right now, meaning they have been selling like hot cakes.

I hope you will receive yours soon.

Glad to hear. Which print did you get?

Guess which one I got. :messi:

Kul_z

Was gonna ask the same question here. Placed my order on 29. of july and still hasnt be processed. What the fuck?

Home of Barca Fans