Samuel Umtiti

1.i think media made a drama.
2. You cant blame him, you know how important is world cup for any player. Doubt any world class player would take a surgery and risking loosing world cup. Their team were favourites, he knew they had good chance of winning. Maybe he would never be the same after surgery and possiibly never returnig to national team.
3. Its not fair to judge him for getting injured and being long time off the pitch
4. Spain was also one of favourites, i would also be agains them

Arizona Scott

I want him gone if there is a good offer.

#1 I don't think he will be back to form, and I think in form a tad overrated. (plays cavalier for a CB)

#2 I do think he was distracted and that was a factor in our Roma loss and loss of form during that stretch.

#3 he played (or allowed his agent to) negotiations in the stretch run of the campaign instead of the offseason--related to #2

I don't hate him, but we owe him zero and if a good offer is there sayanara--use the $ for a younger promising CB in the Bundesliga like 2 from his home county.

khaled_a_d

I want him gone if there is a good offer.

#1 I don't think he will be back to form, and I think in form a tad overrated. (plays cavalier for a CB)

#2 I do think he was distracted and that was a factor in our Roma loss and loss of form during that stretch.

#3 he played (or allowed his agent to) negotiations in the stretch run of the campaign instead of the offseason--related to #2

I don't hate him, but we owe him zero and if a good offer is there sayanara--use the $ for a younger promising CB in the Bundesliga like 2 from his home county.

This.
I don't hate Umtiti, and I don't blame him for making the choice he thinks it is the best for his own health.
He had every right to look for himself, but we as a club has the same right. I don't hate him, and I won't advocate the club treating him badly trying to force him out. That being said if a decent offer come I will accept and advise him to do the same

CatalinR10

1. All that drama over a new contract while he turned into a clown on the pitch

2. Playing the World Cup injured and then refusing surgery

3. Being completely shit and crocked now

4. Celebrating Ronaldo's goal against Spain

I didn't care too much before , but now i've jumped on the hate train after you reminded me of him celebrating a goal of CR against his OWN teammates. He probably celebrated more at that goal than at Messi's freekick goal vs Liverpool.

Absolutelly disgusting and crippled football player.

SELL AT ALL COSTS !

Raketa10

I didn't care too much before , but now i've jumped on the hate train after you reminded me of him celebrating a goal of CR against his OWN teammates. He probably celebrated more at that goal than at Messi's freekick goal vs Liverpool.

Absolutelly disgusting and crippled football player.

SELL AT ALL COSTS !

Yeah and sign who? After we lost De Ligt it was obvious Umtiti is staying for another year. We can only pray he will regain his old form or will be stuck with him until 2023. One more bad year for him means he won't have any value on the market next summer.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

Yeah and sign who?

1. Someone who doesn't have his career at pro level 80% over.

2. Someone who is not a Penaldo asslicker , who doesn't celebrate when he scores against his OWN teammates

3. Someone who is better than current Umtiti ( probably 75% of current CB's out there )

This should make our task easy as fuck dawg.

1. Someone who doesn't have his career at pro level 80% over.

2. Someone who is not a Penaldo asslicker , who doesn't celebrate when he scores against his OWN teammates

3. Someone who is better than current Umtiti ( probably 75% of current CB's out there )

This should make our task easy as fuck dawg.

Cant blame him for celebrating as he maybe thought that France would rather win against Portugal than Spain in Knockout stage matches :lol:

Home of Barca Fans