AC Milan

BarcaOG

Banned
can anyone list all the players milan has signed? with all these rumours and threads its hard to keep track of official deals

KiX7777

Great to see them back on top again. Always were my fav team in Serie A. Hope they win it this season but it's very unlikely against that Juventus.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
can anyone list all the players milan has signed? with all these rumours and threads its hard to keep track of official deals

Andre Silva, Musacchio, Bonucci, Kessie, Biglia, Rodriguez, Conti, Canhaloglu, Borini

Couple unproven, some decent signings there, need a top striker I feel, maybe another mid.

Decent defense with Rodriguez, Bonucci, Romagnoli, Musacchio, Conti, about as good as you'll get in the current era of defenders, doesn't come anywhere close to our defenders in past though

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I'm torn. I want Belotti for both Chelsea and Milan, but I think only the latter are crazy enough to pay what he'd cost. Hell, Milan would have to pay more since Chelsea's price is a foreign club release clause, €100m.

BarcaOG

Banned
Andre Silva, Musacchio, Bonucci, Kessie, Biglia, Rodriguez, Conti, Canhaloglu, Borini

Couple unproven, some decent signings there, need a top striker I feel, maybe another mid.

Decent defense with Rodriguez, Bonucci, Romagnoli, Musacchio, Conti, about as good as you'll get in the current era of defenders, doesn't come anywhere close to our defenders in past though

nice. i really want milan to return to its former glory.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
They shouldn't be under pressure or be expect to challenge for the title straight away though, for me that is still a season or two off. However with this squad a CL place is certainly attainable and with that to offer and investment in the squad to be at the same level, they will attract better players as well.

It is hard for most of you to understand this, but I grew up in the 80's and 90's and Milan were to me and everyone else what Barca circa 08-15 were to everyone today. I remember having 2 posters on my bedroom wall one of John Barnes and the other of Ruud Gullit. Milan should be dining out at the top table of European football and hopefully they'll soon be back where they belong.

But it will take I think a season and possibly even two to properly challenge for the title. I just think Juve have too much power at the moment and better management.

But this summer transfer window as shown a really ambitious statement of intent from Milan and as a Milan follower it is brilliant to see.

Home of Barca Fans