New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Pablo Escobar

I didn't see anybody mention about the new Nike Life technology of "Aeroswift" material used for Euro '16 shirts and new 16-17 club shirts that replaces "Dri-Fit" after like a decade. Just another "reason" to make me curious and feel like buying.

Mean the authentic should feel different than in the past years somehow.

The only thing that bugs me is still the price, you can't convince me a shirt is worth €140+shipping but you can trick me because I'm a Cule every few years, though there are chances I wouldn't buy for a long time at this price, at half price I would've said f it, first thing when I put my hands on some cash is buy it, but this is a bit too exaggerated, unless I make €1000/month+ after taxes, which is utopia, I can't see how you could pay so much for a shirt, it's theft, but now I feel pressure because of the chest sponsor. :facepalm:

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Thanks, I missed this line:
"Un Crit" and "Valent," which together mean "Our Cry is Bold" in Catalan, adorn the inside right and left cuffs of the Barcelona 16-17 jersey, respectively.

What about INTELinside logo?

Apparently our contract with Intel ended at the end of the 14/15 season. Our 15/16 match-issue jerseys on longer show Intel Inside on the inside of our jersey. It was not available on commercially sold jerseys anyway.

Alarcón

I didn't see anybody mention about the new Nike Life technology of "Aeroswift" material used for Euro '16 shirts and new 16-17 club shirts that replaces "Dri-Fit" after like a decade. Just another "reason" to make me curious and feel like buying.

Mean the authentic should feel different than in the past years somehow.

The only thing that bugs me is still the price, you can't convince me a shirt is worth €140+shipping but you can trick me because I'm a Cule every few years, though there are chances I wouldn't buy for a long time at this price, at half price I would've said f it, first thing when I put my hands on some cash is buy it, but this is a bit too exaggerated, unless I make €1000/month+ after taxes, which is utopia, I can't see how you could pay so much for a shirt, it's theft, but now I feel pressure because of the chest sponsor. :facepalm:

Where do you live?

Alarcón

Nike just emailed me my replica is on its way. It will probably be here tomorrow or Monday. Can't wait.

M

Messi+Eto

Levante just pulled a fast one on us. . . Signed all our star players and unveiled them same damn time!

Alarcón

I got the replica a few days ago, and I love it. The colours are very different from the last few years, but I like them, gives it a classic feel as opposed to the ones we've been wearing for years now. Sponsor not being on there makes a huge difference. Though I have to say, both the shirt and the sleeves feel quite a bit longer than usual. I am 1.80m and size S (European) is already very long for me (but tight at the same time), can't imagine what M would be like. I think it's just Nike with their stupid ideas tbh, their Euro 16 shirts also have ridiculously long sleeves compared to the Adidas shirts.

Professor Chaos

barcelona-16-17-away-kit-2.jpg

Away kit.

Noex

The Swedish Wizard
So after some delayed delivieries by UPS i finally got my 3x jerseys and all i can say they are foooooooking amazing! i got 1x 8 iniesta match jersey and 1x match jersey with no number and 1x replicant with no number. best jersey ever! :D

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
So after some delayed delivieries by UPS i finally got my 3x jerseys and all i can say they are foooooooking amazing! i got 1x 8 iniesta match jersey and 1x match jersey with no number and 1x replicant with no number. best jersey ever! :D

Show us the pictures! :p

Home of Barca Fans