Tennis

Mr Hulot

So much toxicity on this forum." I hope anyone but Djoko wins this GS" - Even if i am serbian i dont hate on anyone beating him i just feel sorry for him he lost,your life must be fullfiled so much to hate on someone u will most likely never meet and know in your life.

+1
Why would anyone hate Djokovic? He really seems like a positive guy and a good sport, winning or losing. Can anyone explain me the Djoko hate?

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I really liked that Jankowicz stared straight at Murray and did all those fist pumps.

Most players look at their box and do it.

He sure has balls. I like that agression.

He's incredible confident for someone that age, you can tell this by even watching his playstyle

zanela

+1
Why would anyone hate Djokovic? He really seems like a positive guy and a good sport, winning or losing. Can anyone explain me the Djoko hate?

Poor behaviour towards the crowd (employing sarcastic gestures to profanity), gamesmanship (although not the only one), repetitive clowning, a rapid rise to the top under dubious circumstances, having an entourage who show no respect to the legends of the game, and being a constant threat to Fedal (Tennis' most popular entity), thus upsetting the media and a large fanbase.

-------

The Failwanka episode from yesterday is an indicator of the new low WTA has reached. Makes me further appreciate ATP, which despite its flaws, is whats primarily keeping this game afloat.

-------

Since the Fedal chapter is coming to a close. I hope they can team up and conquer the Bryan brothers, before the inevitable.

Speaking of which, this comes to mind. :p

El Gato

Villarato!
The Failwanka episode from yesterday is an indicator of the new low WTA has reached. Makes me further appreciate ATP, which despite its flaws, is whats primarily keeping this game afloat.

What do you actually mean? Are you hating on Radwanska (the most intelligent player out of the top 10) or disliking the transition to power tennis among women?

zanela

What do you actually mean? Are you hating on Radwanska (the most intelligent player out of the top 10) or disliking the transition to power tennis among women?

Was specifically in reference to your polish woman's classless behaviour at the net. The lack of quality, poor sportsmanship,and the rowdiness has made WTA dire. I'm still regretting wasting one hour of my life on the Li Na-Radw match.

El Gato

Villarato!
Uh? You're the first person I ever heard say anything bad about Radwanska's sportsmanship or classless behaviour. What has she done wrong?

And I did watch that match.

Last edited:

Banana-Rama

congrats to murray on reaching another final, he'll have to play the best match of his life to beat djokovic but you never know, he's certainly capable, janowicz is a great talent, he'll be in the late stages of grand slams on a regular basis, he's too erratic and hot headed at the moment to win one, as he gets older the consistency will improve...

zanela

Uh? You're the first person I ever heard say anything bad about Radwanska's sportsmanship or classless behaviour. What has she done wrong?

And I did watch that match.

w1w661.gif

And she follows it up by trash-talking Bartoli in her presser.

She's getting it on the tennis forums, and rightly.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Well to give her the benefit of the doubt regarding the handshake they just went through a tough match with each other and knowing who'd they play in the final, would have realised the golden opportunity that awaited them, should they win.

So from that point of view I can understand Radwanska's behaviour, although I do not condone it.

Similarly with Janowicz I thought he acted a bit of a prat tonight whining at least an hour about the roof before it was closed.

Arrogrance and confidence is one thing but you need act with class with it.

El Gato

Villarato!
w1w661.gif

And she follows it up by trash-talking Bartoli in her presser.

She's getting it on the tennis forums, and rightly.

For being pissed off at herself? Oh gosh, that's true, I've heard people moaning and complaining she didn't kiss and hug, and embrace, and show love to Lisicki after losing. Wow. Like she said, should she just be there and dance? The sensitivity with these things is so ridiculous.

I've read her presser. Where did she trash talk Bartoli?

Also, Eddy, Janowicz has eyesight issues and Garner gave him no concrete answer as to when the roof is closing and it WAS getting dark. He still is a bit of a douche, but he'll grow out of it.

Home of Barca Fans