WWE

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
From what I have read on various web sites/forums this is the predicted wrestlemania card (for the main matches).

The Rock vs John Cena for the WWE Title

Undertaker vs CM Punk

Sheamus vs Randy Orton for the World Heavyweight title.

Brock Lesnar vs Triple H

K

kingleo

From what I have read on various web sites/forums this is the predicted wrestlemania card (for the main matches).

The Rock vs John Cena for the WWE Title

Undertaker vs CM Punk

Sheamus vs Randy Orton for the World Heavyweight title.

Brock Lesnar vs Triple H

surely it has to be Ryback vs Lesnar

Cristofol

Gave up on WWE for the year a couple of months ago, and just stuck with TNA and ROH. WWE is absolute turd, will try to pick it up again at the start of 2013 though and give it another chance. Very very poor product they have given us the second half of the year. Saying that though..Wade Barrett :emotions16:

El Gato

Villarato!
Rock-Punk confrontation was the best thing to happen in WWE since Punk's pipebomb promo.

Punk is straight up the best and the most creative talker in the modern era. And The Rock has never got to play off of such a guy. These promos were from another level. Punk's so good people just can't get themselves to boo him despite him doing everything he can to get them to. It's like everyone with a brain is just being nice enough not to cheer him as an appreciation of his outstanding work.

Last edited:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Rock-Punk confrontation was the best thing to happen in WWE since Punk's pipebomb promo.

Punk is straight up the best and the most creative talker in the modern era. And The Rock has never got to play off of such a guy. These promos were from another level. Punk's so good people just can't get themselves to boo him despite him doing everything he can to get them to. It's like everyone with a brain is just being nice enough not to cheer him as an appreciation of his outstanding work.

Agreed. Rock needs a heel to get his best work. Not Cena and fruity pebbles crap.

Cristofol

I heard WWE have pulled a completely independent wrestling game committing no copyright infringements from Google Play? Anybody know if there is any truth in it?

DavidVillano1

I heard WWE have pulled a completely independent wrestling game committing no copyright infringements from Google Play? Anybody know if there is any truth in it?
WWE has had the "Wrestling Revolution" app removed from Google Play mobile app store after it became the most downloaded and highly-rated wrestling game on Android.

Although the game depicts a fictitious alternate universe, and is largely influenced by Japanese wrestling, WWE took exception to it appearing in searches every time Michael Cole encouraged fans to download the official app.

Wrestling Revolution is still available on iOS, where it has yet to surpass the popularity of WWE's official apps.

The game's sole creator, Mat Dickie, received the news on Christmas Day and has expressed dismay that WWE were not able to "show tolerance and respect" in this instance.

WWE :lol:

Cristofol

WWE has had the "Wrestling Revolution" app removed from Google Play mobile app store after it became the most downloaded and highly-rated wrestling game on Android.

Although the game depicts a fictitious alternate universe, and is largely influenced by Japanese wrestling, WWE took exception to it appearing in searches every time Michael Cole encouraged fans to download the official app.

Wrestling Revolution is still available on iOS, where it has yet to surpass the popularity of WWE's official apps.

The game's sole creator, Mat Dickie, received the news on Christmas Day and has expressed dismay that WWE were not able to "show tolerance and respect" in this instance.

Such jerks -_- getting more and more like Nazi Germany with the damn McMahons haha

Once a Scum always a scum, Vince would do anything to get ratings and increased cash flow, never had respect or honour

El Gato

Villarato!
1 am. The actual Rumble I'd say will start around 2:30-3:00. But I don't know for sure. The Punk v Rock match should be quite long. And it should be the main event IMO

Home of Barca Fans