F1

Windhook

They are struggling to cope with Mercedes’ not winning. Hear it every week how they could be in contention or how it could be their first win.

Same applies for the Bulgarian TV channel that owns the rights to broadcast F1. There's always a sudden excitement in the tone of the commentators, not about Mercedes, but when Ferrari are doing well, pure joy for them when the team wins a race. It's been 15 years and Ferrari fans are beyond desperate. I believe in my region of Europe Ferrari has the most loyal fanbase brand/team whether it's for its appeal or Michael Schumacher.

El Gato

Villarato!
F1 is so lame, need a better option for races after a car accident.

Change to format/race length on SC restart will never happen. Those who have had an experience of gaining significant advantage will never approve of changing how it is

El Gato

Villarato!
In the end deserved win. Here's hoping McLaren isn't as useless next season and all push Red Bull a bit more

fergus90

Even before the summer break Verstappen looked inevitable and said back then I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets the record number of race wins in a season.
Just needs two from the final four to secure that record.

El Gato

Villarato!
Was a good race despite being rather decaffeinated at this point

It was quite nice to see Lewis with a bit of hope in the lead and fighting after he looked like dead meat for months on end

Fernando finishing 7th after almost going upside down was crazy. As was the Vettel-KMag battle on final lap. Pity Fernando will have to deal with Stroll nonsense next year

Windhook

I believe we saw the best of veteran Alonso in Alpine, also he had a legacy with Renault as close to his heart.

With Aston Martin it's completely new challenge with daddy-owns-the-team driver. Would be really surprised to see him achieve top 10 finishes. Vettel had a real hard time doing that.

Home of Barca Fans