F1

El Gato

Villarato!
Wasn't there speculation they had a flexing rear wing or something similar?
Pretty sure I saw some sketch of a DRS system design on reddit that gives Merc an advantage but isn't really illegal

El Gato

Villarato!
Max and Horner are being very childish in the fallout from the last few races. Getting very salty about the Merc pace and getting questioned about it. Thinking they can smell the turkey burning in the oven really

Windhook

I didn't like much the Qatar race track, a long first DRS sector where most of the overtaking took place, which made a dull race. McLaren really not showing any promise in the last few races and Ricciardo reverted back to mediocrity.

fergus90

Max and Horner are being very childish in the fallout from the last few races. Getting very salty about the Merc pace and getting questioned about it. Thinking they can smell the turkey burning in the oven really

Horner has unravelled the last few weeks. Always been a bit of a muppet but he's really upped the ante now he's back in a championship battle.

Windhook

Both teams are playing some mind games at the final stage of the season.

I'll always have more sympathy for the "garagista" teams like McLaren and Williams, rather than factory teams. Red Bull are still such, but recently they built their own plant and starting from next season will develop their own power unit based on Honda technology.

Exclusion from my sympathy rule could be a return of Toyota in F1, as I've been driving Toyota cars for the past 10 years. Anyway a return is unlikely as stated recently from the company, although Toyota Gazoo team just won the Rally World Championship.

Windhook

this track is a disaster waiting to happen, so many blind corners at that speed....

Someone with unreliable car will definitely hit the wall. Basically it's a narrow version Silverstone with concrete walls instead of hundred of meters of gravel to fly out of the track. If Hamilton touches Verstappen's rear tyre... it's all over. No room to escape. Clearly F1 ignore safety rules over petrodollars.

P.S. - Just as I was typing this Leclerc destroyed his Ferrari.

Last edited:

ronniecro

i hate so much this influx of new street circuits,monaco and baku are quite enough for F1 calendar but they are adding more and more,vietnam gp sucks ass too

Laplacian

this track is a disaster waiting to happen, so many blind corners at that speed....

The track will be around for the next 10 years, right? Thank god Lewis is 36 so he won't be around for much longer, i can quit this sport before there are 15 races in the middle east within a season.

Home of Barca Fans