F1

El Gato

Villarato!
I dont like how tight the track is. Always feel way too close to the car for comfortable viewing.
The narrow bit where you can't fit 2 cars side by side will be interesting tomorrow.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's been a bit unlucky with safety cars this season so far lol.

They should start focusing on the car for the next season soon enough.

Catta

Ferrari needs to bring some upgrades and fast. Red Bull is currently the best team, on the straights Ferrari has no chance even with DRS.

DonAK

Ferrari needs to bring some upgrades and fast. Red Bull is currently the best team, on the straights Ferrari has no chance even with DRS.

Yeah. Max DNF-ing a couple of times is the only reason he's not leading the championship right now tbh.

DonAK

Leaving on hard made little sense

In other news, Sainz for once staying on track

Kinda missed the window for pitting though I guess. Safety car was backing up the cars so the stewards could clear up the debris.

Catta

Yeah. Max DNF-ing a couple of times is the only reason he's not leading the championship right now tbh.

Without upgrades from Ferrari, it will be a walk in the park for Max and Red Bull. Just a matter of time until they take the lead in both championships.

DonAK

Without upgrades from Ferrari, it will be a walk in the park for Max and Red Bull. Just a matter of time until they take the lead in both championships.

I hope they manage to find better pace in Spain.

Home of Barca Fans