F1

Windhook

Would you agree that Senna is best ever and Hamilton greatest or do you prefer Schumacher?

My first memory of F1 is around 1992 and watching Nigel Mansell win a race. So the guy holds a special place in me. But not the best ever. This discussion for me is between Aerton Senna and Alain Prost. Senna was way more charismatic than Prost, but the Frenchman was much more calculated. So it's kinda 60/40 for Senna.

Hamilton is a great champion, but not in top 3 in this discussion.

My first memory of F1 is around 1992 and watching Nigel Mansell win a race. So the guy holds a special place in me. But not the best ever. This discussion for me is between Aerton Senna and Alain Prost. Senna was way more charismatic than Prost, but the Frenchman was much more calculated. So it's kinda 60/40 for Senna.

Hamilton is a great champion, but not in top 3 in this discussion.

How dont you rate MSC and Lewis there? 7 world titles?

The lack of competitiveness takes some away from the legacy. By 2030 Verstappen will surpass them all and I expect him to win 3 more without problem, when in 2026 new regulations in F1 will be adapted.

I think Senna's the boat and Hamilton the goat.Has 7 titles like Schumacher but more wins and podiums.Only driver with more than 100 wins.Also doesnt have controversial legacy tarnishing moments like Schumacher (Adelaide 94,Villeneuve,Monaco 06)

You are in the right place here. The admins are all dead.

Yeah they warned me when I made a thread "that Javier Zanetti has haters upsets me" then I made a thread about Buffon and they kicked me out lol.

Zanetti :
He got 2 reds ; shook ref's hand
when maradona didnt pick him he never said a word ; they picked gutierrez and scaloni
when Liverpool robbed them according to Mancini in 2008 he never becamse embroiled there.
When Valencia and Internazionale were exchanging punches in 2007 he was the only one who wasnt fighting ; when Burdisso broke a guy's nose

Simply : The most respected footballer ever.
And most of Juventus fans HATE him because of Calciopoli.Those people are a waste of space.

fergus90

Such a shame to see Vettel go. The guy can still drive like a man possessed when he needs to.

What a wonderful career he had. Shout out to Latifi too, managed to survive 3 seasons in f1.

Such a shame to see Vettel go. The guy can still drive like a man possessed when he needs to.

What a wonderful career he had. Shout out to Latifi too, managed to survive 3 seasons in f1.

Top 5-6 in greatness alongside Hammy, Schumi, Senna, Prost and Fangio but not even close to Senna ability wise.Great driver though will be missed.

Zidane82

Top 5-6 in greatness alongside Hammy, Schumi, Senna, Prost and Fangio but not even close to Senna ability wise.Great driver though will be missed.

Why Hamilton when he had the best car for all his world titles.. the first time someone got a decent car ( Verstappen) he was shown to be just like all the other drivers

El Gato

Villarato!
My boi Fernando :wub:

Nice to see Ferrari are within their reach. Hopefully wont be for most part useless like Merc last season

fergus90

I think Alonso could realistically challenge for 2nd in the drivers championship with Ferrari's reliability issues and Perez fluctuating performances.

Home of Barca Fans