F1

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hamilton way way way faster on straights than Verstappen despite the latter having a tow on fastest lap

Doesn't bode well for Max
Interesting if they respond in the quali. Would be nice for Perez to split the Mercs up and somehow help the situation, Max gonna need every bit of help he can get between pit stops

https://twitter.com/_autohan/status...e-engelse-zender-met-crashende-max-verstappen

Fucking hell. Really Sky?

Shit like this along with other drivers in the past complaining about British bias in the FIA and broadcasters makes me wish Verstappen wins.

This also seem relevant when people are discussing Max's aggressive style:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXRKkQQNAX_/

It's just magnified more now because we're in 2021 and of course it's pointed out more by the likes of Sky when he's in a championship battle with LH.

ronniecro

yes british media and pundits makes me biggest verstappen fan,i really hope he manages to finish in front of hamilton even though it's not likely

El Gato

Villarato!
While Sky Ham skew is rather blatant, the annoying part is when they go out their way to cover it up by kinda pretending like they're doing it both ways. There's another ad in the same way from the crash in Hungary which Ham fans harp on about as if that's an example of Max putting Ham in danger etc. Astounding how people miss the point on this. Feeds right into all animosities against the Brits when they're in championship contention. Same stuff with the covert attitudes during Euros pissing everyone on the continent off. Or whenever Murray was near a title. Ugh

Actually stings now cuz Horner acting like he sees writing's on the wall with Merc pace and doesn't expect much from this weekend.
Pity.

Windhook

Jeddah track in Saudi Arabia Grand Prix worked perfectly for the superior power unit of Mercedes as it has just 5 corners where you really need to break hard. All those safety cars in the previous race proved the track is extremely speedy and dangerous. 85% of every lap cars were going top speed, which is almost NASCAR.

I was think more about Max overcoming this drop of lead in the standings in the last two races, the mental pressure. Good to see him bouncing back after being outpaced in the previous 2 races, we needed this competition and tomorrow will be one amazing race if they manage to race clean.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Race looks done the same as in Jeddah unless again we get some red/yellow flag shenanigans. Pace of the Mercedes the last several races is something else.

fergus90

The battle for the title has been a bit of myth since Brazil in terms of actual on track racing. Hamilton been much faster for the past month.

Rory

Surely Hamilton has to give back that place? He was way off the track? I'd love him to win because a lot of people here would be salty but that looks strange to me.

Laplacian

The pace on Lewis' Mercedes is ridiculous...
Bottas useless in his last race as usual.

Surely Hamilton has to give back that place? He was way off the track? I'd love him to win because a lot of people here would be salty but that looks strange to me.

FIA is saying Max's lunge was too aggressive, forced Lewis off the track, and the precedent for a similar incident was Brazil's incident. Lewis apparently slowed down and gave back the advantage.

Home of Barca Fans