F1

Mateka

Yeah same for me really. Schumacher, (my personal favourite), Hamilton, Senna I'd also include Lauda for his legacy although never got to see him race. Days like yesterday showed why Hamilton belongs in the conversation though.

Don't think there is a single driver on the circuit that could have done what he did yesterday if you placed them in that Mercedes, Verstappen included.

Agree. Though Schumacher not a personal favourite (when he turns into Damon Hill to win, and is not penalised).

Personal favourite has to be James Hunt driving Hesketh, an independent team.

Hardy

looks like max can still get a penalty for that move, they will analize other camera angles to see if he did on purpose

deliberate crowding of a car beyond the edge of the track are strictly prohibited

Zidane82

What? :lol:

Literally every driver on the grid have to do it at some point in the season. At least once.

It's just incredible racing from him. Altho Tsunoda acting like an amateur as usual ensuring that safety car comes in helped him too just when it looked like Max was pulling away and he was still behind Perez.

Red Bull intend to put a complaint in so it is not just me

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Red Bull intend to put a complaint in so it is not just me

Not about Hamilton taking another power unit.

Also to the posts in the last page: Imagine having the audacity to claim the FIA are against Mercedes :lol:

Laplacian

As long as the Dutch brat doesn't win I'm happy. Win tomorrow and there's only two more races left. I believe in you Lewis.

Hardy

Max under investigation for ignoring double yellow flag in the last run and looks like Ham used the old engine, not the one from Interlagos

fergus90

That penalty was the end of any hope of a competitive race to be honest. Hamilton will have the track to himself.

Windhook

Max made a great start overtaking 5 cars in the initial laps. Midrace at the moment an 8 second distance between Max and Lewis, the race is still on.

fergus90

Pretty dull race today. Hamilton was already lapping a few cars on lap 17 :lol: That Mercedes looks head and shoulders above the rest of the cars on the circuit now.

ronniecro

well that's that,unless hamilton suffers crash or mechanical problem title is his,red bull won't be able to compete with them

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Pretty dull race today. Hamilton was already lapping a few cars on lap 17 :lol: That Mercedes looks head and shoulders above the rest of the cars on the circuit now.

If Hamilton maintains this pace the race in Jeddah will be even more one-sided.

Catta

well that's that,unless hamilton suffers crash or mechanical problem title is his,red bull won't be able to compete with them

I expect Max to crash into Hamilton the last race, if he is leading the championship. Max just needs to finish second next race, and he will have his chance to emulate Hamiltons idol.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Red Bull will probably be sending various complaints to the FIA about Mercedes finding so much pace all of a sudden. Wouldn't surprise me if Mercedes did something that could technically be against the rules to find that extra bit of performance there.

Ferrari did that a few years ago too lol.

Home of Barca Fans