F1

El Gato

Villarato!
So I'd watched Formula E first time. Why's it not receiving traction? The event seems so much more about driving skill than anything else.

Catta

Crazy qualifying at Spa. Russel almost took the pole, would have been spectacular, even with the weather conditions.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If they can logistically race tomorrow that should be worth considering as said on the broadcast. Although if the forecast is heavy rain tomorrow as well there's probably no point in it.

Windhook

So they cancelled Suzuka because of the pandemic, but can't postpone a race for 24 hours due to heavy rain and logistics problems with the next race? The race day was disgrace, especially the award ceremony.

Catta

Kimi Raikkonen, The Iceman is retiring this season. One of my favorite drivers ever, his presence will be missed.

Windhook

Sadly it was about time. Kimi was driving out of pure hobby in recent years. Nonetheless what a legend!

DonAK

I don't know what Red Bull's plan with Gasly is, but if they don't promote him again soon I can see Mercedes picking him up when Hamilton retires. Imagine Gasly winning with Mercedes lol.

KingLeo10

I don't know what Red Bull's plan with Gasly is, but if they don't promote him again soon I can see Mercedes picking him up when Hamilton retires. Imagine Gasly winning with Mercedes lol.

Hamilton not breaking the record to win 8th would be fair IMO.

He's insane but I think Michael at his peak was still slightly better. Lewis is smarter/more saavy but Michael was driving aggression personified.

fergus90

Christian Horner’s pride and ego probably the only thing potentially preventing a return. He’s had an unbelievable season so far.

DonAK

Hamilton not breaking the record to win 8th would be fair IMO.

He's insane but I think Michael at his peak was still slightly better. Lewis is smarter/more saavy but Michael was driving aggression personified.

If he doesn't get it this year I think Mercedes getting Russell as Bottas' replacement will take some points off him next season too.

Christian Horner’s pride and ego probably the only thing potentially preventing a return. He’s had an unbelievable season so far.

It's speculated that it's Dr. Helmut Marko who more or less blackballed Gasly from getting promoted again.

fergus90

The inevitable confirmed today. George Russell at Mercedes, think he’s really gonna be pushing Hamilton next season.

Home of Barca Fans