F1

Neeraj

What a fantastic race. Redbull doing to Mercedes what Mercedes did to Redbull in Barcelona. Fantastic, last lap stuff. Loving the heat Redbull is brining to Mercedes this season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Mercedes really screwed over Bottas this race. Good on him for speaking his mind.

ronniecro

i kinda enjoy hearing panic in hamiltons voice,after a long time this season will not be walk in the park as he get used to

Farripas

Mercedes really screwed over Bottas this race. Good on him for speaking his mind.

Not only this race, but it happens a lot. They usually don't listen tohim and overrule the guy on things he wants to. And he usually gets screwed by it. I know Hmilton is the No1 driver and 7-time champion, but Mercedes really screw Bottas A LOT, on purpose and don't even hide it. It is is lst year there (it is assumed), good on him for, like you said, speaking his mind.

Hardy

They screwed both to be honest, mercedes looks a bit in confusion lately, this is the third race in a row Ham and or Bottas lose position after the pit. not complaining though, this season is definitely entertaining, reminds me alonso vs schumacher 2006

DonAK

Not only this race, but it happens a lot. They usually don't listen tohim and overrule the guy on things he wants to. And he usually gets screwed by it. I know Hmilton is the No1 driver and 7-time champion, but Mercedes really screw Bottas A LOT, on purpose and don't even hide it. It is is lst year there (it is assumed), good on him for, like you said, speaking his mind.

Honestly it's time for Bottas to prioritize himself now because as you said, there's heavy rumors about Mercedes already lining up Russell to replace him. Why be a good sport and great team mate when they keep screwing him over, Toto Wolff blames him when it isn't even his own fault and treats him poorly publicly. Go nuclear like Vettel did after Ferrari dropped him.

Although ngl I kinda want him to do it just for dramatic purposes as well :p

They screwed both to be honest, mercedes looks a bit in confusion lately, this is the third race in a row Ham and or Bottas lose position after the pit. not complaining though, this season is definitely entertaining, reminds me alonso vs schumacher 2006

You're not wrong, but it's seemingly not the first time they blatantly disregard or ignore what Bottas says or thinks. Not to forget the passive-aggressiveness by Toto towards him publicly to the press.

Farripas

Honestly it's time for Bottas to prioritize himself now because as you said, there's heavy rumors about Mercedes already lining up Russell to replace him. Why be a good sport and great team mate when they keep screwing him over, Toto Wolff blames him when it isn't even his own fault and treats him poorly publicly. Go nuclear like Vettel did after Ferrari dropped him.

Although ngl I kinda want him to do it just for dramatic purposes as well :p

You're not wrong, but it's seemingly not the first time they blatantly disregard or ignore what Bottas says or thinks. Not to forget the passive-aggressiveness by Toto towards him publicly to the press.

Couldn.t agree more with everything you said. The dramatic purposes part as well :lol:

Totally forgot about Toto calling Bottas out over the Monaco pitstop.

Neeraj

Can't wait to see what this season looks like on Drive to Survive, with the Toto - Bottas behind the scenes looks + added Netflix spice :boss:

Neeraj

With Verstappen out, 10 seconds was never going to be a race breaker for Hamilton. There's just too much more pace towards the end of the race, every single time. Great drive from Hamilton though, no mistakes, and chipped away at that lead like clockwork.

Catta

Such a shame, Leclerc deserved the win. Great drive from him. Alongside max the best driver on the grid.

DonAK

Red Bull are pissed at the way Mercedes and Hamilton celebrated, not even acknowledging Verstappen being sent to the hospital. Both Horner and Max sound beyond pissed.

They're going to be ruthless from now on.

Home of Barca Fans