F1

Windhook

Obviously it was a cover up by F1 with the idea of defending their own driver. I understand that completely, but even commentators started joking about it during the race. "I think there is some sort of movement starting about now voting for Mazepin DOTD" the guy said. That was after the infamous episode with Perez blocking, who lost 3 seconds of his lead because of this.

Mazepin is complaining that Mick Schumacher prepares for each race at Ferrari's academy, while the guy drives some custom built simulator in Moscow. Nobody is to blame, but him and his family. Money and F1 have always been close linked to each other, but this level of incompetence by a driver is unseen in the past 40 years. Lance Stroll is the other guy who's father guarantees him a spot in F1, but he has some talent at least.

Last edited:

Farripas

When something happens to Mercedes, it almost always falls on Bottas lap. Poor guy... Even though i don't like him.

Very happy for Sainz, Norris, Vettell and Gasly. Carlando podium :rockon:

Championship is close, it's great. Can't wait for Baku.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hamilton with a golden chance to re-take the lead after Verstappen's tyre failure but races himself out in the first turn after the re-start lol

Farripas

Well done Baku. It usually does not dissappoint. Great for Perez, Vettel and Gasly.

Bad luck Max, fuck Pirrelli. Hamilton unlucky on the pitstop but lucky twice with Safety Car after Stroll's accident and Max's accident. But managed to throw away the race. Not like him... Fantastic championship!

Catta

Hamilton made a rookie mistake. To eager to win, instead of keeping the second place and taking the lead in the championship.

Farripas

Hamilton made a rookie mistake. To eager to win, instead of keeping the second place and taking the lead in the championship.

All this after he said to the team "This is a marathon not a sprint", before de re-start. Incomprehensible from him. Maybe the good re-start he had, being in front of Perez got in his head... But not good, as you said a rookie mistake, from a 7-time world champion.

Catta

All this after he said to the team "This is a marathon not a sprint", before de re-start. Incomprehensible from him. Maybe the good re-start he had, being in front of Perez got in his head... But not good, as you said a rookie mistake, from a 7-time world champion.

As soon as he said that, I knew that he would go for the win. This is the same guy who cries that his tyres are dead, to then make a couple of fastest laps in a row.

Farripas

As soon as he said that, I knew that he would go for the win. This is the same guy who cries that his tyres are dead, to then make a couple of fastest laps in a row.

Absolutely. 3 certainties in life. Death, taxes and Lewis lying on the team radio :lol:

Neeraj

Finally, a good, fun race! Also, the whole point of letting viewers in on the radio was to enable us to be more engaged and get some cool insights. I wonder if we will slowly transition to a point where nobody says anything on the radio really, and it's all just code from start to finish. If so, it's kind of meaningfless for us at the end :lol: I mean if I was a driver, I'd sure as hell not find it difficult to have some kind of system to easily scramble my message.

ronniecro

baku never dissapoints,always lots of happening. love it when underdogs get the podiums,you could see how much it meant to aston martin and alpha tauri crews

Farripas

baku never dissapoints,always lots of happening. love it when underdogs get the podiums,you could see how much it meant to aston martin and alpha tauri crews

Also the AM crew that's now Vettel's crew were so happy for Perez as well. They're his former crew and the guy is beloved all over the paddock.

Home of Barca Fans