F1

Catta

Today F1 had his first race of the new season. Not the best of races, but very exciting, so many DNFs. Great drives by Leclerc and Lando.

ronniecro

seems like mercedes will be in the league of their own once again. i'm glad to see mclaren strong again. it will be exciting battle in the middle,i hope the season will have more than 8 races that are confirmed so far

Catta

Hamilton today broke Michael Schumachers record for wins in F1. He is now on 92, absolute madness. The Mercedes domination is nothing I have ever seen in any sport.

Catta

A horrible crash at start of the race. The car exploded and split in two. But it seem that Grosjean is ok. It was scary, I was fearing the worst whenI saw it.

Windhook

The video is obviously fake repetitive, but Hamilton ran all 4 wheels over the racing line at Turn 4 many times during the race gaining time advantage that proved crucial in the end for his victory. Usually for such violation, playing the Codemasters F1 games, I get a warning first, then a 5 second penalty.

El Gato

Villarato!
Massive crash between Bottas and Russell today. First impression seems to indicate Bottas cocked up not letting the latter overtake, put him on the grass with both ending up taken out with shittons of debris.

If Verstappen holds the lead, it's the first time Red Bull take the lead in single driver and constructor leaderboards since 2018.

Home of Barca Fans