F1

PaulFCB

Banned
Red Bull should work a lot better on their strategies, they can't just risk to lose any of the two titles because in races when they aren't ahead they mess up with changing strats like this.

Well, probably they'll know they will fix these problems with races they will pole+clear victory, but it's more comfortable is they decide anything by the time the European races end.

XaviMessiGirl

970912_398375266940277_1713756434_n.jpg

:lol:

Povikas

Brandon
Quite impossible to overtake at Monaco, but I've been quite impressed by the Lotus Renault team strategies, so ANNA MENNÄ KIMI!

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
What I'd like now is a baseball bat and some 1-on-1 time with Sergio Perez.

Can I make it a 2-on-1? Damn, fuck Perez! Screwed Kimi's race and he was only 4 points behind Vettel before this race... All the hard work done for shit due to a young and selfish racer who can't control himself. Dick.

Eetu

Adormit
Can I make it a 2-on-1? Damn, fuck Perez! Screwed Kimi's race and he was only 4 points behind Vettel before this race... All the hard work done for shit due to a young and selfish racer who can't control himself. Dick.

The more the merrier. What makes it worse is that his whole tactic for the race seemed to be to just force people off track in that curve. An occasional FIA referee Mika Salo was commentating on the channel I watched it on, and he was already staggered when they forced Alonso to give up a position after Perez not leaving him any space to stay on track. After that he already would have crashed them both out, hadn't Kimi been quick to react.

XaviMessiGirl

Wasn't able to see the race yet but I have a feeling I will want to join you guys. Italian press is slaughtering him... Alonso blaming him for his poor finish.

PaulFCB

Banned
I like Sergio Perez, he is aggressive and isn't the type that is happy with a mediocre position seeing how McLaren are doing this year. The fact the he crashed at Monte-Carlo is meh, it's freaking Monaco Circuit, if people want to see a clean race here with drivers just holding position then clearly you don't want racing but just a circus. He wanted to overtake, Kimi defended in a pretty fuzzy way over there taking the middle of the track and turning in to block him, so really, das is racing. Great courage by Perez and Sutil in this race.

Eetu

Adormit
I like Sergio Perez, he is aggressive and isn't the type that is happy with a mediocre position seeing how McLaren are doing this year. The fact the he crashed at Monte-Carlo is meh, it's freaking Monaco Circuit, if people want to see a clean race here with drivers just holding position then clearly you don't want racing but just a circus. He wanted to overtake, Kimi defended in a pretty fuzzy way over there taking the middle of the track and turning in to block him, so really, das is racing. Great courage by Perez and Sutil in this race.

What Sutil did was courageous and added to the race. Meanwhile Perez was rewarded for forcing another driver off the track and then adopted that as his tactic. He already once before tried to run Kimi over, with no chance to keep himself on the track either. In the said incident Kimi had the inner line, Checo decided that between that and the fence was the way to go. A line from which you can't even get the car to turn into the curve. Either that's full-retard or a kamikaze move. With Whitmarsh encouraging the idiocy, I just hope he doesn't end up actually hurting anyone.

Anyways, at least we got a half a dozen clean overtakes, as if to make a point, and a quote out of it.

Kimi on a friendly chat perhaps helping Sergio said:
"That won't help, maybe someone should punch him in the face."

PaulFCB

Banned
Raikkonen didn't have the inner line, he took the medium "no mans land" line and then turned in in the last moment to cover Perez and completely close him leaving him with no space but the He had to anticipate that there's no extra space beneath the white line, so Kimi acted way to aggressively in the last moment, what did he think? That the one in the back will activate some fail safe breaks? What did he want? For Perez to just sit behind him and gift him points so he won't lose too much face to Sebastian? You can't just completely close him down on such a turn or = contact.
Kimi doesn't really like to speak, but when he does he might enrage him, if I would be Perez, I would troll him in the next races really badly especially if he tries to overtake by turning in during breaking and leaving him with his breaks locked, Canada would be good one with those walls so often close to the track...

Eetu

Adormit
For that curve, that's the inner line and generally you just don't expect people to be from where they can't continue on the circuit.

For Perez to troll Kimi he'll need to be:
1) Anywhere near him in the field.
2) Not yet crashed out.

Home of Barca Fans