Tennis

Horatio

You're welcome
rewatched summary of Kyrgios tsitsipas game and actually tsitsipas comes off as whiny b*]^%. In retrospect glad Kyrgios knocked him out.

Last edited:

Temptation

I think Nadal and Djokovic are slightly boring players and lack that aura of a genius. There games are so one dimensional and defensive.

I'd rather watch a prime Del Potro or the Stanimal version of Wawrinka over these players.

No one comes close to RF and what he has done for the sport. RF makes people interested in Tennis more and fills up stadiums everywhere in the world like no other.

KingLeo10

Lol, Nadal and Djokovic are mostly definitely geniuses. Nadal was one of the greatest prodigies in the history of the sport (career grand slam by 24?, having beaten Federer on all 3 surfaces in a GS final) and Djokovic has the two most dominant single seasons recorded in 2011 and 2015, when competition was at it's best (especially 2011).

Federer more talented than the other two, definitely, but the difference isn't massive.

Temptation

They are definitely Genius calibre and mentality for what they have done.

But I meant they lack the "aura of a genius" by which I mean they aren't as spectacular to watch as so.e other players on the tour. They play more like robots than magicians.

serghei

:lol: Isn't it a bit funny they banned Russians at Wimbledon and basically a Russian is playing the women's final? Epic fail.

Home of Barca Fans