Tennis

Gnidrologist

I think they like his style more. I haven't watched tennis for over 10 years now. I donn't give a hoot about Fed, Nad and Joko as they all seem a bit boring to watch for me. But when i did follow tennis in my youth, i was an absolute Agassi fan. He wasn't the most successful of that time, but he was the most entertaining to watch. Absolute genius with very unique style of play that was pleasant to watch. Think many people ascribe the same to Fed, although i can't know as i haven't watched him much.

Federer is most pleasing to the eye by far but Djokovic has more achievements. Those are facts. He also has 64 big titles(slams masters world tour finals) compared to Nadals 57 or Rogers 54

Also his period from Paris 14-Roland Garros 16 is the mkst dominant period of any player in history(16950 points). I like all 3 but prefer Nadal and I still dont see how Djokovjc isnt the GOAT.

Porque

PrinceofMacedonia said:
Can someone explain to me how you can watch tennis and think Federer is ahead of Djokovic, it just doesnt make any sense at all. Djoko more majors(21-20) more masters 38-28 more weeks n1 (373-310),more year end n1(7-5),27-23 h2h etc

Federer has more vaccines.

Last edited:

serghei

Djokovic is probably the best overall, certainly the most complete player in terms of his game being suited for all surfaces, but I'd go for peak Federer on hard and grass and for Nadal on clay obviously. But it is too hard to separate these 3. Tennis fans should be glad they caught all three, even if not in the same exact gen.

Last edited:
Djokovic is probably the best overall, but I'd go for peak Federer on hard and grass and for Nadal on clay obviously. But it is too hard to separate these 3.

No it's not Serghei.Listen to the new poster.EVERYTHING other than the slam count points to Djokovic being both BOAT AND GOAT.38 masters,2 golden masters,160 million in prize money compared to 130 of Nadal and Federer,7x year end n1,373 weeks compared to Federer's 310,POSITIVE HEAD TO HEAD with BOTH guys.64 big titles compared to nadal's 57 or fed's 54(slams majors and tour finals)
I am a Nadal fan,btw. Bercy 14-RG 16 is most dominant period of any player ever.Won 10!! big titles in 2015,82-6 record and held 16950 points.

serghei

No it's not Serghei.Listen to the new poster.EVERYTHING other than the slam count points to Djokovic being both BOAT AND GOAT.38 masters,2 golden masters,160 million in prize money compared to 130 of Nadal and Federer,7x year end n1,373 weeks compared to Federer's 310,POSITIVE HEAD TO HEAD with BOTH guys.64 big titles compared to nadal's 57 or fed's 54(slams majors and tour finals)
I am a Nadal fan,btw. Bercy 14-RG 16 is most dominant period of any player ever.Won 10!! big titles in 2015,82-6 record and held 16950 points.

I'm not talking about slam count. I'm saying if they'd have met at their exact peaks, I take 2006 Fed against anyone except Nadal on clay. That version of Federer painted lines for fun from every position.

Of course supreme defenders like Nadal and Djokovic could hang on in rallies more than normal, but on those faster courts and with the power of younger Federer... I'd favor Federer.

Also basing it on the fact that older Fed gave peak Nole some very tough match-ups where Nole barely survived, saving MPs. Nole started to dominate Federer badly very late in Federer's career.

As for Nadal, undisputed king of clay, but on hard, grass, and indoor, he's clearly lagging behind both his rivals.

Last edited:

serghei

Easy job for Nole in the end. 6 matches, 6 wins, 6th title, matching Federer.

Doubt anyone can beat him at his pet slam in 2 months either.

Home of Barca Fans