User Tag List

Page 153 of 153 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2290

Thread: Tennis

  1. #2281
    Senior Member
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    17,740
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Windhook View Post
    Your comment W for Novax and you being so active in the COVID-19 thread.

    Anyway the season is still in its early stages, nowhere near W for Novax. The guy himself is banned from participating in many of the tournaments.
    Huge W as he's back to world number 1 ranking

  2. #2282
    Senior Member
    Windhook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    3,995
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Huge W as he's back to world number 1 ranking
    He's no.1, yes, but not due to tournament achievements in 2022. All three remaining Grand Slam tournaments (Roland Garros, Wimbledon and US Open) are still considering ban for unvaxed players. ATP Masters 1000 locations, too.

    I don't see the huge W. Sit down, be humble.

  3. #2283
    Senior Member
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    17,740
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Windhook View Post
    He's no.1, yes, but not due to tournament achievements in 2022. All three remaining Grand Slam tournaments (Roland Garros, Wimbledon and US Open) are still considering ban for unvaxed players. ATP Masters 1000 locations, too.

    I don't see the huge W. Sit down, be humble.
    Relax he will play in all of them

    Covid already fell off.

  4. #2284
    Senior Member
    Windhook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    3,995
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Relax he will play in all of them

    Covid already fell off.
    I hope he's allowed to play, but I'm not deciding on regulations.

    I'm doubtful, COVID is here to stay for at least 6 months. It's the Ukraine war that eclipsed the news feed.

  5. #2285
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    5,231
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Windhook View Post
    I hope he's allowed to play, but I'm not deciding on regulations.

    I'm doubtful, COVID is here to stay for at least 6 months. It's the Ukraine war that eclipsed the news feed.
    Our scientists are suggesting Covid will be around for decades !

    We had over 220,000 new infections on Monday !!

  6. #2286
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,854
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Windhook View Post
    All three remaining Grand Slam tournaments (Roland Garros, Wimbledon and US Open) are still considering ban for unvaxed players. ATP Masters 1000 locations, too.
    What's their substantiation for this now, after it has been proven that these vaccines don't affect spread?

  7. #2287
    Senior Member
    Windhook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    3,995
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnidrologist View Post
    What's their substantiation for this now, after it has been proven that these vaccines don't affect spread?
    No idea, mate. The tournaments themselves are open to every player, but country regulations are banning participants from these events. As it happened in Australia. Unfortunately for Novax, most of the events are located in countries that still have restrictions.

  8. #2288
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,854
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which glaringly demonstrates that these measures were never about healthcare issues to begin with.

  9. #2289
    Best midfielder around
    ThwiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    9,762
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Already tired of watching this Alcaraz kid winning. It’s okay with Nadal as he’s one of very few likeable Madridistas, but I just don’t feel the same with this guy. He is an even bigger Madrid fan and doesn’t have a quarter of Nadal’s charisma. Hope some other youngsters can step it up and give him a challenge in the future.

  10. #2290
    Best midfielder around
    ThwiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    9,762
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nadal injured again a couple of weeks before RG… FFS.