Tennis

KingLeo10

You think you know better than Roger Federer .. it is no more incredible than Serena saying she would not beat any of the top 200 guys .

Not everything a player says is gospel, my guy. They're humans and they embellish and lie too.

Are you telling me some 97th seed has the same amount of talent/natural skill for the game as a Nadal/Djokovic/Federer? Delusional :lol:

Messigician

Not everything a player says is gospel, my guy. They're humans and they embellish and lie too.

Are you telling me some 97th seed has the same amount of talent/natural skill for the game as a Nadal/Djokovic/Federer? Delusional :lol:

So you know better than Federer?

Messigician

Nadal had his own health issue.

The Australian Open champion came into the match bothered by painful breathing that he first experienced in a three-set semi-final win. He took two medical timeouts during the final. The first one came after he lost the first set. Nadal went inside with a trainer after tapping his upper left chest. He got treatment on court after falling behind 5-4 in the second set.

“When I try to breathe, it’s painful, and it’s very uncomfortable. It’s like a needle all the time inside. I get dizzy a little bit because it’s painful. It’s a kind of pain that limit me a lot,” said Nadal, who turns 36 in June.

“The thing that worries me now, it’s about what’s going on there, what I have to do now to recover and how long going to take.”

W for novax djokovic

Windhook

Huh?

No one said had anything to do with Covid

Your comment W for Novax and you being so active in the COVID-19 thread.

Anyway the season is still in its early stages, nowhere near W for Novax. The guy himself is banned from participating in many of the tournaments.

Last edited:

Messigician

Your comment W for Novax and you being so active in the COVID-19 thread.

Anyway the season is still in its early stages, nowhere near W for Novax. The guy himself is banned from participating in many of the tournaments.

Huge W as he's back to world number 1 ranking

Windhook

Huge W as he's back to world number 1 ranking

He's no.1, yes, but not due to tournament achievements in 2022. All three remaining Grand Slam tournaments (Roland Garros, Wimbledon and US Open) are still considering ban for unvaxed players. ATP Masters 1000 locations, too.

I don't see the huge W. Sit down, be humble.

Messigician

He's no.1, yes, but not due to tournament achievements in 2022. All three remaining Grand Slam tournaments (Roland Garros, Wimbledon and US Open) are still considering ban for unvaxed players. ATP Masters 1000 locations, too.

I don't see the huge W. Sit down, be humble.

Relax he will play in all of them

Covid already fell off.

Zidane82

I hope he's allowed to play, but I'm not deciding on regulations.

I'm doubtful, COVID is here to stay for at least 6 months. It's the Ukraine war that eclipsed the news feed.

Our scientists are suggesting Covid will be around for decades !

We had over 220,000 new infections on Monday !!

Home of Barca Fans