Page 170 of 170 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170
Results 2,536 to 2,547 of 2547

Thread: Tennis

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    No way. If they force him to get the vaccine he'll just skip the tournaments. Said so himself.
    I didn't take the vaccine into consideration for my future assumption.

Will they really force him to take it after this? Wow

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Temptation View Post
    I didn't take the vaccine into consideration for my future assumption.

Will they really force him to take it after this? Wow
    For sure. US and Australia are pretty much my way or the highway states. And Djokovic is not the one to dance on their tune.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For sure. US and Australia are pretty much my way or the highway states. And Djokovic is not the one to dance on their tune.
    True. That's how the Yankees and Aussies are. Absolute knobs

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For me, Nadal is the one that lacks charisma and Djokovic appears to be the most genuine and sincere one, also the most charismatic personality.

Federer is the fakest of the three, pretty bland personality, but out of all three, he's a genius tennis player unlike Nadal and Djokovic who are rather average tennis-wise from an entertainment factor.

Nadal doesn't have much going apart from his amazingness on clay where he is untouchable.

Only on BF, I get to read the most bizarre takes on players. Perhaps, even the most staunch Djokotard on MTF has never made such assertion. And it has nothing to do with being eastern European, or being politically incorrect. Both Goran and Safin despite not as successful as Djokovic were well-liked by the tennis fans at large. Having charisma is not tantamount to vaccine bravado, clown hats, pantomime, grass-eating and victim playing, but rather having the ability to instantly draw an audience that embraces your cause, an aura that fills up a stadium and inspires a generation. When all is said and done, Djokovic might become the most successful player amongst his adversaries. But history will always remember Fedal more fondly.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zanela View Post
    Only on BF, I get to read the most bizarre takes on players. Perhaps, even the most staunch Djokotard on MTF has never made such assertion. And it has nothing to do with being eastern European, or being politically incorrect. Both Goran and Safin despite not as successful as Djokovic were well-liked by the tennis fans at large. Having charisma is not tantamount to vaccine bravado, clown hats, pantomime, grass-eating and victim playing, but rather having the ability to instantly draw an audience that embraces your cause, an aura that fills up a stadium and inspires a generation. When all is said and done, Djokovic might become the most successful player amongst his adversaries. But history will always remember Fedal more fondly.
    What kind of "charisma", "entertainment factor" does Nadal have exactly?

Both him and Novak are similar on those grounds if we start dissecting....

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zanela View Post
    See how many times Djokovic has applauded shots from opponents even in most tense moments. You have no clue. I've seen many matches of Federer and Djokovic or Nadal, and the only player that I saw applauding executions from the opponent was Djokovic.

I have rarely if ever seen Federer do this for example. Much more arrogant and proud to do it.

Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Left wingers seem to hate djokovic

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Left wingers seem to hate djokovic
    They sure seem to have an issue with people who don't bend and align with their thoughts and beliefs.

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No way. If they force him to get the vaccine he'll just skip the tournaments. Said so himself.
    Vaccine might interfere with his drugs. Understandable to not take it.

Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They sure seem to have an issue with people who don't bend and align with their thoughts and beliefs.
    Aye

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Djokovic is just on another level when it comes to mentality. Man just doesn't break. Sad to see so many of these youngsters on the tour not even have 10 % of the mental willpower of Djokovic.
    Se Queda

Banned

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's the zoomer generation rised by helicopter parents and woke gestalt. Majority of them will be like this. They will have a level playing field, when the old generation quits and dweebs devoid of personality can fight their equals. Isn't the same kinda happening in football? There aren't many great young larger than life personalities and not much footballing excellence either compared to even decade ago. There are, however, lots of infantile divas and manbabies, who will never be shaped into anything worthy, despite their huge paychecks.