Tennis

serghei

For me, Nadal is the one that lacks charisma and Djokovic appears to be the most genuine and sincere one, also the most charismatic personality.

Federer is the fakest of the three, pretty bland personality, but out of all three, he's a genius tennis player unlike Nadal and Djokovic who are rather average tennis-wise from an entertainment factor.

Nadal doesn't have much going apart from his amazingness on clay where he is untouchable.

Temptation

Of all the great champions that the world of sports has ever seen, Djokovic sticks out like a sore thumb. Sorry, but I can't get myself to warm up to a charisma-less humanoid, where everything he ever does comes across mundane and forced.

As for Kyrgios, by his own admission, he lacks the mental fortitude and the motivation to win anything substantial as a singles player. He shouldn't have been in the finals in the first place. There's not one youngster that's exciting on the tour atm.

Nah. Credit where it's due.

He sticks out for being more clutch than all of those legends.

If anything, the sportsman with the strongest mentality of all time might just be this guy from Serbia.

I am yet to see a more clutch sportsman than this.

Absolutely marvellous how he keeps calm in those big points.

Fans of players' get worried about losing points just watching it on TV. Meanwhile, this guy, even when the crowd is against him comes out on top.

I believe he will end on 25 or 26 Grand Slams.

Tennis fans have a tendency of correlating talent with trick shots and entertainment. Well yes, those things do require talent but what Djokovic does needs a lot of natural ability and gift too.

The most mentally solid sportsman I have seen in my lifetime. Like Djoko weirdly said everywhere: RESPECT. :worthy:

serghei

Overall, I go with Federer as the greatest, with Djokovic as the overall best player in terms of match-up and results, but lacking that magic touch that Federer had and which is next to impossible to obtain.

Nadal is amazing too obviously but should have dominated Djokovic more outside of clay, which he didn't, career-wise, at all. Quite the contrary.

Temptation

For me, Nadal is the one that lacks charisma and Djokovic appears to be the most genuine and sincere one, also the most charismatic personality.

Federer is the fakest of the three, pretty bland personality, but out of all three, he's a genius tennis player unlike Nadal and Djokovic who are rather average tennis-wise from an entertainment factor.

Nadal doesn't have much going apart from his amazingness on clay where he is untouchable.

Federer has a very suave and charismatic personality. He's loved for his smooth and smart persona.

Djokovic is very entertaining and always ready to make a fool out of himself to entertain people. His imitations were amazing. He's actually a super fun and confident guy. Mostly hated because he's from Eastern Europe and stuff.

Both Federer and Djokovic have a bit of arrogance in them.

Nadal is like a genuinely nice guy and a total gentleman. He's much more reserved and simple. Always came across as a classy lad.

serghei

Federer has a very suave and charismatic personality. He's loved for his smooth and smart persona.

Djokovic is very entertaining and always ready to make a fool out of himself to entertain people. His imitations were amazing. He's actually a super fun and confident guy. Mostly hated because he's from Eastern Europe and stuff.

Both Federer and Djokovic have a bit of arrogance in them.

Nadal is like a genuinely nice guy and a total gentleman. He's much more reserved and simple. Always came across as a classy lad.

Federer is basically like Pep off field. Always says the nice things, rarely truly speaks what he actually belives. I dislike people that only speak as if following the most perfect PR rulebook.

Too calculated and politically correct for me.

Agree about Djokovic being hated for not being this Western PR master and for standing true for what he actually believes, both good and wrong. I can respect that, and won't ever be mad about him exercising his right of not taking a vaccine for example. Not like he advocated for others not to take the vaccine. Simply wants to be allowed to dictate his own will over his own body. Should be an unimpeachable right from the beginning of the human race until the end of it. Some rights should be left untouched.

A pretty consistent guy with a backbone. Nothing but respect.

As a player, have to admit he's not as spectacular as Federer. Federer in a great day was basically showtime.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Not a Djokovic fan but will be the ultimate chad/ fuck you move if Djoko manages to end up as GS leader while only playing 2 tournaments a year from now on :lol:

Temptation

Can't see Novak doing that. He's too competitive a player to skip any Grand Slams. He'll definitely play the 4 Grand Slams. Ofcourse he'll start skipping more ATP tournaments. He also wants to prevent Nadal from winning anything else as he knows the new generation is ass.

Temptation

I believe Nole will end up winning something crazy like 26. Absolute madman.

Interested to see if Nadal wins any more than 22.

Still remember that 2019 Wimbledon final like yesterday. :(

KingLeo10

Can't see Novak doing that. He's too competitive a player to skip any Grand Slams. He'll definitely play the 4 Grand Slams. Ofcourse he'll start skipping more ATP tournaments. He also wants to prevent Nadal from winning anything else as he knows the new generation is ass.

The same ultimate self-belief and stubbornness that underlies his clutchness is the one that will prevent him from taking the vaccine, even for GS titles at stake.

serghei

No way. If they force him to get the vaccine he'll just skip the tournaments. Said so himself.

Temptation

The same ultimate self-belief and stubbornness that underlies his clutchness is the one that will prevent him from taking the vaccine, even for GS titles at stake.

The corona incident is completely different and isolated. I guess he didn't take the vaccine because of paranoia fearing that it could cut his career short. I'm sure he didn't think he'd be kicked out of Australia the way he was at the airport.

I can't see that applying to Grand Slams with him deliberately skipping them. Especially since he's in great physical condition and can easily manage playing in the Slams at the least.

Plus, Nadal hasn't retired yet. That will be another point in his mind.

You'll see him cutting the ATP tours in multiple places. I'm pretty sure he won't skip any slams unless he has a massive injury or problem.

serghei

I didn't take the vaccine into consideration for my future assumption.

Will they really force him to take it after this? Wow

For sure. US and Australia are pretty much my way or the highway states. And Djokovic is not the one to dance on their tune.

zanela

Only on BF, I get to read the most bizarre takes on players. Perhaps, even the most staunch Djokotard on MTF has never made such assertion. And it has nothing to do with being eastern European, or being politically incorrect. Both Goran and Safin despite not as successful as Djokovic were well-liked by the tennis fans at large. Having charisma is not tantamount to vaccine bravado, clown hats, pantomime, grass-eating and victim playing, but rather having the ability to instantly draw an audience that embraces your cause, an aura that fills up a stadium and inspires a generation. When all is said and done, Djokovic might become the most successful player amongst his adversaries. But history will always remember Fedal more fondly.

Home of Barca Fans