Tennis

Messigician

Wah wah a tennis player who has to test and quarantine is gonna infect our country

we aren't shilling for votes from the uneducated vaxers

serghei

But be that as it may, you either ditch tennis at these events or get vaccinated. No way out for him, but to "die on that hill" or move on.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Aren't like 90 % of male pro tennis players unvaxxed? Why is he targeted? Seems like a bitch move by AO to level the playing field. Djoko will most likely use this as motivation to plow through the competition in 2022.

The other way around.

Read 90%+ are vaccinated.

Messigician

But be that as it may, you either ditch tennis at these events or get vaccinated. No way out for him, but to "die on that hill" or move on.

Lmfao no

Next year he stomps simple as that

This is the best thing to have happened to him

Pissed of and motivated sportsmen need this late in their careers keeps em from getting soft like our Leo

Horatio

You're welcome
There is right or wrong

OTHER TENNIS PLAYERS HAVE THE SAME EXACT EXCUSE AS NOVAK BUT ARE ALLOWED TO PLAY BECAUSE THSY AREN'T AS FAMOUS

and they took a man in circles wasting his time and kept him captive for 12 hours just to kick him out for publicity

NUFF SAID

Which other players? Did they need to pass through immigration?

Richard.H

The other way around.

Read 90%+ are vaccinated.

It's tricky because in other sports there is no way in hell they will ban their top athlete from the sport if they are unvaxxed. For example, no one knows if Lebron is vaxxed but he has so much power that there is no way NBA will kick him out. Djoko is the current best tennis player. AO is taking a huge risk by pulling him out. Fans will be pissed too

Messigician

Which other players? Did they need to pass through immigration?

Yeah but they're not called DJOKOVIC he's bigger than AO

Irrelevant Politicans continues to clout chase for votes

SAD

" I wasn't allowed to visit my family or live my life it's not fair Djokovic wasn't also tortured by a fascist government you lost my vote unless you backpaddle! "

Messigician

It's tricky because in other sports there is no way in hell they will ban their top athlete from the sport if they are unvaxxed. For example, no one knows if Lebron is vaxxed but he has so much power that there is no way NBA will kick him out. Djoko is the current best tennis player. AO is taking a huge risk by pulling him out. Fans will be pissed too

Not tricky

Who has even heard of Australia anyway?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

It?s Australian Immigration who denied him entry. AO had a car and everything ready to pick him up.

I mean Australia are really strict in general when it comes to immigration and been that way since way before COVID. Due to how far away they are from other countries they don’t even let you take in some types of food that is allowed elsewhere in the world.

Due to their Gov?s decision to only allow vaccinated non-nationals he just isn?t eligible to go to Australia. Whether you or I agree with this or not that?s their rule.

serghei

So last year they had no problem, the tournament was actually very nice with some normal measures, now Omicron comes which is actually a milder variant apparently, and they treat him as some sort of bio-terrorist :lol:.

It's all bullshit over-reaction. But now that they did it, they have to save face and be consistent.

If someone would test all fans in a 50.000 fans EPL game in the stands, and wouldn't let them in based on "green pass" or whatever, they'd find at least 3-4000 positives for covid. Footballers are getting covid in the dozens per team, and you tell me a normal person going on the bus and subway five days a week to work is somehow clean as Mother Mary just because he has a code on his phone that "clears" him?

It's a joke.

Messigician

So last year they had no problem, the tournament was actually very nice with some normal measures, now Omicron comes which is actually a milder variant apparently, and they treat him as some sort of bio-terrorist :lol:.

It's all bullshit over-reaction. But now that they did it, they have to save face and be consistent.

If someone would test all fans in a 50.000 fans EPL game in the stands, and wouldn't let them in based on "green pass" or whatever, they'd find at least 3-4000 positives for covid. Footballers are getting covid in the dozens per team, and you tell me a normal person going on the bus and subway five days a week to work is somehow clean as Mother Mary just because he has a code on his phone that "clears" him?

It's a joke.

Now you're talking

Home of Barca Fans