Tennis

Gnidrologist

All three remaining Grand Slam tournaments (Roland Garros, Wimbledon and US Open) are still considering ban for unvaxed players. ATP Masters 1000 locations, too.
What's their substantiation for this now, after it has been proven that these vaccines don't affect spread?

Windhook

What's their substantiation for this now, after it has been proven that these vaccines don't affect spread?

No idea, mate. The tournaments themselves are open to every player, but country regulations are banning participants from these events. As it happened in Australia. Unfortunately for Novax, most of the events are located in countries that still have restrictions.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Already tired of watching this Alcaraz kid winning. It’s okay with Nadal as he’s one of very few likeable Madridistas, but I just don’t feel the same with this guy. He is an even bigger Madrid fan and doesn’t have a quarter of Nadal’s charisma. Hope some other youngsters can step it up and give him a challenge in the future.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I did until my heart couldn’t handle the stress of Nadal being so hot and cold. Could’ve gone 4-0 up in the second set and would’ve been 2-0 in sets, but he somehow fucked it up. Now he will play his second five setter in a row. Even if he wins this, his body is surely starting to feel it. Zverev will be tough to beat for any of these two if he plays like he did against Alcaraz.

CatalinR10

Jnc9MTA2MCZoYXNoPWYxM2ZjOThhMTQ3OTJlOGVkMWZjMzQwNGE0MDcxZDAy.thumb.jpg

My man needs to go on a hair transplat asap.

BarcaGirl

Zverev is an awful person and while I wanted to see him lose and fail today, I hated how the match ended. No one deserves this ...

Home of Barca Fans