Tennis

Richard.H

Probably needs to add the French open to be in that category

He could easily rack up more GS titles if he stays injury free. There is no up and coming young tennis talent nowadays that I know of. The rest of the ATP seems to be getting worse as Djokovic is getting better. It could be another Federer 2003-2007 scenario.

StarLord

He could easily rack up more GS titles if he stays injury free. There is no up and coming young tennis talent nowadays that I know of. The rest of the ATP seems to be getting worse as Djokovic is getting better. It could be another Federer 2003-2007 scenario.

Only problem is that Djoko isn't too young either.

Probably needs to add the French open to be in that category

Yes. I think he can do it, unless Rafa regains his form.

raskolnikov

Has Federer ever won a final of a grandslam against Djokovic?

I only watch the finals and Djokovic is almost always in them, usually against Murray or Federer and it feels to me like he nearly always win it, like 9/10.
Usually they go head to head for 2 sets being equal then they start choking and Djokovic easily wins.
I can quote myself without following tennis consistenty to predict the final.

StarLord

Epic victory in the women's final by Polish-German Kerber over Serena Williams. Huge upset.

Can Murray do the same tomorrow? I am guessing, no.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Huge win for Kerber and could turn out to be a memorable weekend for sports in Germany. This Australian Open win is outstanding and the Handball national team could pull another huge upset tomorrow.

zanela

Good news for the WTA.

On the men side, Murray has a fetish for silver plates. He can't wait to add to his collection. :wub:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans