Tennis

Richard.H

Stopped watching the match. Too many stupid unforced errors by federer. Don't have the patience to watch this federer.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Federer could be up easily. I mean seriously. He is the better player up until that one point where he needs to hit one shot to break serve.

F

Flavia

Djoko is playing really well. Had some down moments, but he's been more decisive when he has to.

Richard.H

Djoko is playing really well. Had some down moments, but he's been more decisive when he has to.

Haven't watched in the past 15 mins but federer had numerous break point opportunities. He screwed them up so bad ridiculous unforced errora

BarcaGirl

Another undeserving grand slam win for Djokovic :angry: But Federer is the only one to blame here. So many unforced errors and wasted chances in the 3rd set. Unbelievable stuff :facepalm:

F

Flavia

Another undeserving grand slam win for Djokovic :angry: But Federer is the only one to blame here. So many unforced errors and wasted chances in the 3rd set. Unbelievable stuff :facepalm:
Federer can still win it. Cmon, fed.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR

Not at all (at playing so well). Federer made too many easy mistakes. He created a ton of break chances and there was a reason he got to that point but he could not connect in those moments to kill them off. Djokovic was not pressuring him so hard that those mistakes were unavoidable.

Last edited:

BarcaGirl

Djokovic deserved winner??!? lmao. If Federer had won the 3rd set, he would have won the match as well. Djokovic was already dead by then. Roger fucked it up.

F

Flavia

Not at all. Federer made too many easy mistakes. He created a ton of break chances and there was a reason he got to that point but he could not connect in those moments to kill them off. Djokovic was not pressuring him so hard that those mistakes were unavoidable.
Djoko was more decisive when he had the break. I know most love fed and hate him, but he wouldn't have won playing badly.

F

Flavia

Djokovic deserved winner??!? lmao. If Federer had won the 3rd set, he would have won the match as well. Djokovic was already dead by then. Roger fucked it up.

Federer didn't win the 3rd set, though. I wanted fed to win, but I'm not blind. Both played a great match. The one who made less mistakes won.

Ustari

Mou, res!
Djoko frequently attacked Fed's backhand from what I saw in the first. Missed the rest of the game because I had to go to work :angry:

Chong Li

I had to stop watching after the second set, but how many break points did Roger miss? 50? 100?

(Still annoyed by Becker's red, meaty face)

Home of Barca Fans