User Tag List

Page 68 of 170 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 2547

Thread: Tennis

  1. #1006
    HiiiPoWeR
    Blaugrana Bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,448
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Female ref is a boss btw.

  2. #1007
    Senior Member
    Richard.H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    California, United States
    Posts
    8,144
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stopped watching the match. Too many stupid unforced errors by federer. Don't have the patience to watch this federer.

  3. #1008
    HiiiPoWeR
    Blaugrana Bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,448
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Federer could be up easily. I mean seriously. He is the better player up until that one point where he needs to hit one shot to break serve.

  4. #1009
    Flavia
    Guest
    Djoko is playing really well. Had some down moments, but he's been more decisive when he has to.

  5. #1010
    Senior Member
    Richard.H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    California, United States
    Posts
    8,144
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flavia View Post
    Djoko is playing really well. Had some down moments, but he's been more decisive when he has to.
    Haven't watched in the past 15 mins but federer had numerous break point opportunities. He screwed them up so bad ridiculous unforced errora
    Se Queda

  6. #1011
    Senior Member
    BarcaGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Vienna
    Posts
    4,040
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another undeserving grand slam win for Djokovic But Federer is the only one to blame here. So many unforced errors and wasted chances in the 3rd set. Unbelievable stuff
    "Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was totally beyond my control."

  7. #1012
    Flavia
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaGirl View Post
    Another undeserving grand slam win for Djokovic But Federer is the only one to blame here. So many unforced errors and wasted chances in the 3rd set. Unbelievable stuff
    Federer can still win it. Cmon, fed.

  8. #1013
    Senior Member
    Internazionale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    546
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats to Djokovic

  9. #1014
    Flavia
    Guest
    Djoko won. Deservedly, this wasn't undeserved at all. Great match by both.

  10. #1015
    HiiiPoWeR
    Blaugrana Bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,448
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flavia View Post
    Djoko is playing really well. Had some down moments, but he's been more decisive when he has to.
    Not at all (at playing so well). Federer made too many easy mistakes. He created a ton of break chances and there was a reason he got to that point but he could not connect in those moments to kill them off. Djokovic was not pressuring him so hard that those mistakes were unavoidable.
    Last edited by Blaugrana Bull; 14th September 2015 at 03:48 AM.

  11. #1016
    Senior Member
    BarcaGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Vienna
    Posts
    4,040
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Djokovic deserved winner??!? lmao. If Federer had won the 3rd set, he would have won the match as well. Djokovic was already dead by then. Roger fucked it up.
    "Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was totally beyond my control."

  12. #1017
    Flavia
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaugrana Bull View Post
    Not at all. Federer made too many easy mistakes. He created a ton of break chances and there was a reason he got to that point but he could not connect in those moments to kill them off. Djokovic was not pressuring him so hard that those mistakes were unavoidable.
    Djoko was more decisive when he had the break. I know most love fed and hate him, but he wouldn't have won playing badly.

  13. #1018
    Flavia
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaGirl View Post
    Djokovic deserved winner??!? lmao. If Federer had won the 3rd set, he would have won the match as well. Djokovic was already dead by then. Roger fucked it up.
    Federer didn't win the 3rd set, though. I wanted fed to win, but I'm not blind. Both played a great match. The one who made less mistakes won.

  14. #1019
    Mou, res!
    Ustari's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Rural place
    Posts
    757
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Djoko frequently attacked Fed's backhand from what I saw in the first. Missed the rest of the game because I had to go to work
    Sergi Roberto No 2 fan

  15. #1020
    Senior Member
    Chong Li's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    901
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had to stop watching after the second set, but how many break points did Roger miss? 50? 100?


    (Still annoyed by Becker's red, meaty face)