Tennis

Mika94

Why'd you have to bring up a game that happened years ago and unrelated to this one...? :eusa_think:

Anyway, pretty surprising US Open this year. If Serena could lose tomorrow, that would be great. Would've liked to see Federer lift the Cup, not sure when he's gonna get a better occasion than this one (Nadal absent, fine draws, Nole out in the semis). But it's nice to see that tennis is unpredictable !

serghei

Why'd you have to bring up a game that happened years ago and unrelated to this one...? :eusa_think:

Because it was in the same stage of the tournament, and because the winner was both times a hard-hitter with an immense forehand and a huge serve, and because probably Cilic is going to win the USO just like Del Potro won it in 2009, with the same type of agressive tennis.

Take your pick.

Last edited:

BarcaGirl

Marin just won a Grand Slam ...and it's so beautiful ....and i'm crying :cry: Sorry, but im pretty emotional about this.

dakt

Well deserved. I hope he can continue in that pace.

Hrvatska-zastava.jpg

zanela

The Djokster takes Beijing, as usual. Berdych was a disgrace, as usual. :rolleyes:

This was my fav Rafa point from the tourney, the same match Klizan played lights out to eliminate him.

On to shanghai. Predicting an underwhelming Fall campaign for Rafa, as usual. :satorra:

zanela

Roger wins Shanghai masters. Congrats, I guess. :p

A li'l tennis trivia, anyone tell me whats common to both 'em gifs?

large.gif

roger-federer-celebrates-twins.gif

Home of Barca Fans