Tennis

Temptation

Federer in tears now saying goodbye with a several minute long ovation from the whole crowd

Too much for me :cry:

[MENTION=30154]Temptation[/MENTION]

Mate, it's too much to take. Genuinely felt sad and had a hollow feeling for hours. Tough to put into words. It's like a major part of the sport just died.

Federer is a magician. Very rarely you see such a poetic sportsman.

Temptation

Can anyone point me to some good comps on youtube of his? I remember him from start of 00s, when he just came up as the best young player and i thought of him nothing. Seemed quite boring to watch and the departure of 90s legends like Sampras, Agassi, Becker and p. much all the others of that generation made me uninterested in the sport, because i didn't see anyone taking the torch (Hewit lol) + i started the real life so watching pointless TV ceased to be a thing.
People here so gushing over him and i have to admit, i don't get what's the hoopla.

You're very lucky to have lived in his era. Unfortunately for you, you missed out on experiencing the magic....

Rassvet

Can anyone point me to some good comps on youtube of his? I remember him from start of 00s, when he just came up as the best young player and i thought of him nothing. Seemed quite boring to watch and the departure of 90s legends like Sampras, Agassi, Becker and p. much all the others of that generation made me uninterested in the sport, because i didn't see anyone taking the torch (Hewit lol) + i started the real life so watching pointless TV ceased to be a thing.
People here so gushing over him and i have to admit, i don't get what's the hoopla.

k boomer

Rassvet

Another great one from 2017. His play and backhand especially on that comeback run were so good. Love how he breezed through Wimbledon without losing even one set all tournament.

Can someone explain to me how you can watch tennis and think Federer is ahead of Djokovic, it just doesnt make any sense at all. Djoko more majors(21-20) more masters 38-28 more weeks n1 (373-310),more year end n1(7-5),27-23 h2h etc

Home of Barca Fans