Tennis

Temptation

When it comes to the Global South, Football is more popular, and so is Tennis to an extent. MJ may be a known figure, but the likes of Messi, Roger and CR are more revered and followed by its demographics. The likes of Messi and CR will amass greater audience than MJ from where I come from, and other southern countries.

Where are you from??

aragorn

When it comes to the Global South, Football is more popular, and so is Tennis to an extent. MJ may be a known figure, but the likes of Messi, Roger and CR are more revered and followed by its demographics. The likes of Messi and CR will amass greater audience than MJ from where I come from, and other southern countries.

Zanela! Long time. How're you? Hope it was not much of a hassle with the floods in Bengaluru

Estel/Aryagorn here

zanela

Zanela! Long time. How're you? Hope it was not much of a hassle with the floods in Bengaluru

Estel/Aryagorn here

I just feel there is something sinister in the way which you have drawn my attention, as well as others' if I may add.

I moved away to a distant land some years ago. Thanks for your concern tho.

aragorn

why don't u type from ur main profile cuuuhhh ?

Changed the password to some gibberish because I wanted to move out of the forum, it was eating a lot of my time! The recovery email was also lost. But couldn't stay out long, so created a new account.

I just feel there is something sinister in the way which you have drawn my attention, as well as others' if I may add.

I moved away to a distant land some years ago. Thanks for your concern tho.

Nothing sinister ma'am! Just that I was quite surprised to see one from the older times making a post; the mighty zanela of all. I guess your lack of activity was one of the reasons why I moved out, and it's only natural your post after a gazillion years drew my attention! Not so surprisingly, a post out of football :D I remember your contribution used to be mainly in Sub Continent thread, men (were you one of the founders of the thread coz people were posting nudity in women?) and some kind of a Politics thread

zanela

Nothing sinister ma'am! Just that I was quite surprised to see one from the older times making a post; the mighty zanela of all. I guess your lack of activity was one of the reasons why I moved out, and it's only natural your post after a gazillion years drew my attention! Not so surprisingly, a post out of football :D I remember your contribution used to be mainly in Sub Continent thread, men (were you one of the founders of the thread coz people were posting nudity in women?) and some kind of a Politics thread

From making a piece of my personal info public (rather conveniently...given the preceding post) to grossly misrepresenting my posting history, all under the guise of being my well-wisher. It's disturbing and unclassy. And I don't think I need to elaborate any further.

aragorn

From making a piece of my personal info public (rather conveniently...given the preceding post) to grossly misrepresenting my posting history, all under the guise of being my well-wisher. It's disturbing and unclassy. And I don't think I need to elaborate any further.

Oh dear! That was definitely not the intention! The Men thread was the classy version of the Women thread right? Was started indeed coz of the bad boys in the forum posting shit in Women, and if I'm not wrong the discussion used to be a person's gentleman like nature, correct?

The Sub-continent thread was started by you & you'd made some great posts there!

Back in the day also your contribution was in a variety of the topics; somehow i didn't recollect a lot of football discussion; apologies if my understanding was wrong.

Saying someone is from a city is no disclosure of personal information man, come on!

Horatio

You're welcome
That's an expensive carpet beater.

Naah decent price. You go cheaper and frame will give in after heavy use and you will need to replace. Higher price range and frame becomes way more durable and you can use it for many years, just need to replace strings. At least...that was what I was told asking around.

Anyway, retail bloke told me original price = 180 euros but on discount for 150. I said you know what, drop it to 140 for me. He said "okay, but don't go telling people I gave it to you for that price." That's when alarm bells rang for me. So I told him, you know what I really like the racket and I will be back in a bit just need to get something else first. Outside I went on internet to look for exact same model and saw the website of that store itself! had it for 120. So I went back and showed him and asked yo what's up with that. Then he came up with excuses. Ended up getting it for 120 and he threw in a nice wimbledon bag.

Last edited:

Joan

Djokovic is the best in terms of results, no doubt, but for me Federer simply is all alone in terms of many intangibles like flair, creativity, technique, elegance, many really.

Nadal is forever undisputed king of clay and a legend in his own right.

Spot on. Rafa and Djokovic will end their careers with higher GS tallies, but Federer was something else. Elegant, beloved, followed wherever he went, he was often the reason people watched tennis, and travelled from far away to see him. There is no tennis player who is a bigger name than Federer, and well deserved. In my humble opinion, the greatest player this sport has seen.

Home of Barca Fans