Tennis

KingLeo10

By now, Djoko and Nadal have reached the stage where simply their presence makes the next generation freeze up time and time again in clutch situations....like what RM do to the likes of PSG, City, Chelsea, Pool etc in CL KOs.

Too predictable and boring.

serghei

By now, Djoko and Nadal have reached the stage where simply their presence makes the next generation freeze up time and time again in clutch situations....like what RM do to the likes of PSG, City, Chelsea, Pool etc in CL KOs.

Too predictable and boring.

True. They just don't gift points away, especially in big moments. Quite annoying. You have to hit through them consistently and not one of the other players is close to being able to do it consistently.

KingLeo10

True. They just don't gift points away, especially in big moments. Quite annoying. You have to hit through them consistently and not one of the other players is close to being able to do it consistently.

The rest of the field is so weak right now, 3rd wheelers like Murray, Del Potro, and Wawrinka would mangle these lot :lol:

serghei

The rest of the field is so weak right now, 3rd wheelers like Murray, Del Potro, and Wawrinka would mangle these lot :lol:

If they wouldn't be having so many injury problems (one of them retired due to injuries), they'd be still winning GS in this era.

serghei

Unfortunately, if they don't ban him for not being vaccinated next year, I don't see how he won't win it again. There goes another Federer great record :(.

KingLeo10

At 35, he shows 0 signs of serious injuries/injuries slowing him down too.

Nadal is only going to be able to will out another 2ish years.

I can see Djoko going on until he's 41 or 42 at this rate :lol:

serghei

True, but Nadal is vaccinated. :lol: Who's gonna stop him from winning USO, AO?

Anyway, the whole thing makes the slams kind of boring and irrelevant. X guys are injured, Y are eliminated on grounds of nationality, Z are eliminated on grounds of vaccination status...

It's a shitshow. Compared to years ago, tennis is losing steam big time. I'm watching less and less personally.

Last edited:

Zidane82

He is an amazing player / athlete although I hope that he is clean ..

He is the only one people are happy to speculate about ..

zanela

Of all the great champions that the world of sports has ever seen, Djokovic sticks out like a sore thumb. Sorry, but I can't get myself to warm up to a charisma-less humanoid, where everything he ever does comes across mundane and forced.

As for Kyrgios, by his own admission, he lacks the mental fortitude and the motivation to win anything substantial as a singles player. He shouldn't have been in the finals in the first place. There's not one youngster that's exciting on the tour atm.

Neeraj

Pretty meh final, but couldn't expect anything else with Kyrgios in the final. He's just not good enough and he's mentally weak as shit. Doesn't deserve to win anything with a mentality like that of a highschooler.

Temptation

With all the Ronaldo and Lewandowski talk, finally an actually ageing guy with the body of a 27 year old!! :mou: :troll:

Home of Barca Fans