Tennis

KingLeo10

Raducanu cashed in her fluke US open win to the max. So many endorsements and sponsorships while she lacks the fundamentals

Horatio

You're welcome
during her game commentators said she was asked about physical training. Her answer was that she does not think she needs it as much and that mental state is what she focuses on. Me and my limited understanding of tennis was like “…ok”.

Richard.H

Women's game of tennis is fukin weird to me. No consistency on who wins, every tournament there is some up and coming star. I thought Osaka back in 2019 would be the next star but then she came out with all her mental issues.

Rory

Feel like they should make the women's game best of 5 sets in grand slams. If some random low ranked woman has one good set and one ok set they can win the match against anyone. If that happens in the mens game you still get the better players eventually winning due to consistency over the whole match. Djokovic and Nadal both dropped a set in their first round games. If it was best of 3 it could end in a swift exit.

El Gato

Villarato!
Women's game does lack consistent rivalries ATM but not bad on quality. Halep, Świątek (so far only on clay), Barty and maybe Muguruza on her day were worth paying attention to I thought.

KingLeo10

Lol, it's Djokovic. He'll break Sinner's soul with the comeback.

Only Nadal on clay can consistently dominate this guy. Otherwise, he's near unbeatable elsewhere without self-sabotage

Horatio

You're welcome
Lol, it's Djokovic. He'll break Sinner's soul with the comeback.

Only Nadal on clay can consistently dominate this guy. Otherwise, he's near unbeatable elsewhere without self-sabotage

won?t break his soul. Jannik is only 20. He said ?to win big titles you have to lose big games first?

See it happen quite often where the fav loses first two sets and then overturn it.

Richard.H

I hope Djokovic wins this competition, he's always fun to watch. Not to mention this is the only grand slam he can play this year and will most likely be banned from AO 2023 too.

Home of Barca Fans