Tennis

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
His most impressive win ever, IMO. Nobody expected him to get anywhere near that final. Not only did he reach it, but he fucking won it against all odds too.

KingLeo10

He proved he's the mentally strongest of the 3 GOATs today.

Coming down from 2 sets to win the last 3.

LEGEND. And most inspiring athlete ever.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Medvedev chocked it.

Don’t really think he choked. His first serves just really started to fail him after a while. But that’s Medvedev for you. He is hot and cold. He was two sets down against Felix Auger-Aliassime and even defended a match point earlier in the tournament.

KingLeo10

I think Nadal wins 2 more GS to put it at 23. He'll have a huge mental advantage at the FO now.

I see Djokovic getting to 23-24 as well...so it'll be very interesting. I feel bad for Federer but he was a lot less ruthless compared to these 2 when he had the advantage/superiority.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Don’t even know how many GS Djokovic will be able to play with his antivax BS. No London nor Paris for him this season. Think he will be able to play the US Open. Nadal will probably win the Roland Garros and make it 22.

serghei

Don’t even know how many GS Djokovic will be able to play with his antivax BS. No London nor Paris for him this season. Think he will be able to play the US Open. Nadal will probably win the Roland Garros and make it 22.

:lol:

He's not anti-vax. Do you see him trying to force others not to get the vaccine? That's what anti-vax means :facepalm:. Campaigning for people not to get the vaccine.

It's others who want to force their politics down his throat. He just wants to be left alone to decide for himself, which is his right.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around

He's not anti-vax. Do you see him trying to force others not to get the vaccine? That's what anti-vax means :facepalm:. Campaigning for people not to get the vaccine.

It's others who want to force their politics down his throat. He just wants to be left alone to decide for himself, which is his right.

Don’t care about that discussion and don’t want to engage in it. My point was that he isn’t vaccinated and won’t be able to participate in several tournaments. I, personally, don’t care about whether people are vaccinated or not.

serghei

Don’t care about that discussion and don’t want to engage in it. My point was that he isn’t vaccinated and won’t be able to participate in several tournaments. I, personally, don’t care about whether people are vaccinated or not.

We'll see. For the good of the sport, let's hope they will let him play and defend his chances fairly. On the court, as it should happen.

JamDav1982

Yes he can decide and countries can decide on whether they let him in to play. That is their right.

He wasnt missed and it was a great tournament to point Aussies revelling in fact he wasnt there as McEnroe said.

serghei

Yes he can decide and countries can decide on whether they let him in to play. That is their right.

Of course. But then the sport is no longer about who wins on the court, but about who Politicians allow to compete. Basically, the sport is tainted when the equality of chances is no longer guaranteed.

That's what happened in this AO.

JamDav1982

Of course. But then the sport is no longer about who wins on the court, but about who Politicians allow to compete. Basically, the sport is tainted when the equality of chances is no longer guaranteed.

That's what happened in this AO.

Nope Politicians give all players the same chances. It is up to them to make decisions from there if want to follow rules or not.

Lying on his documents to enter country and most likely lying about fact he had covid.

Only folk this has hurt is Djokovic and some of his fans pining for his rights.

Everyone else moved on and enjoyed a historic Australian Open with nothing tainted.

serghei

Nope Politicians give all players the same chances. It is up to them to make decisions from there if want to follow rules or not.

Lying on his documents to enter country and most likely lying about fact he had covid.

Only folk this has hurt is Djokovic and some of his fans pining for his rights.

Everyone else moved on and enjoyed a historic Australian Open

Wrong as usual. This has hurt every fan of tennis and sports in general who wanted to see the best players fight for the title. Not have world no1 and AO reigning champion banned by a Politician.

Home of Barca Fans