Tennis

Gnidrologist

Could hand pick the folk that would think they can sound impressive by believing bogus data.

Fits perfectly.
I like how you people a priori know which data is bogus. Where did this "knowledge" came? Oh right, the evening news and official press release by politically appointed covid czars like Fauci. Obvious fact that the esatblishment is in collusion with pharma corporations and blatantly censor scientists with huge credentials only because they don't tag along the party line doesn't raise and eyebrow to anyone of you. Even the guy, who was developer of this vaccine technology is now a "heretic", because you can't question the one and only Truth. You exhibit cultish behavior. Worshiping false gods on top of that.

Hardy

France will allow to compete in territory only vaccinated athletes, Djokovic in trouble :lol: his career can be already over if he doesn't change his mind about vaccine

KingLeo10

Djokovic's career is possibly over. I can see these same rules being instituted at all of the major tournaments...except maybe US Open :lol:

serghei

Djokovic's career is possibly over. I can see these same rules being instituted at all of the major tournaments...except maybe US Open :lol:

He will probably get vaccinated in that case. If not, then tennis fans wasted almost 20 years or so to find out who's the best in the big 3 and we end up with shit on a stick :lol:.

KingLeo10

He will probably get vaccinated in that case. If not, then tennis fans wasted almost 20 years or so to find out who's the best in the big 3 and we end up with shit on a stick :lol:.

I doubt it. Seems like a guy who is insanely stubborn (it's the same that fuels his incredible mental strength when down multiple match points to another GOAT tier like Federer).

I also don't see anyone except Djoker beating Rafa in the FO at this stage so...another 1-2 RG for Rafa. IMO, even if Rafa wins say 22-23 GS, I don't think he would be a decisive winner in the GOAT race.

Federer's window is done IMO.

Catta

Federer will always be the best of the 3, regardless how many titles they have. Nadal second best, and Djokovic forever the third wheel.

Messigician

Huge L for Australia

Novak Djokovic Saga causes refunds to exceed Australian Open ticket sales

Novax is bigger than Australia and he has more fans too

Home of Barca Fans